𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕

About a month later...
Natsu's Mansion
9:35 AM

It's been about a month since Natsu proposed to me, and we were busy with almost everything.

I had to finish my last semester of college, and we still had to plan the wedding. We haven't decided on a date yet, but I was sure that I wanted it sometime in summer since it's May right now.

I was cooking breakfast in the kitchen for Natsu and me, scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Natsu, breakfast is almost done!"

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning Luce smells good, just like you," Natsu said with a cheeky smirk.

Natsu planted warm kisses across my shoulder. I felt myself shudder slightly when I heard Natsu's moans.

"Hey, Natsu stop. Or else the food is gonna burn." I said as I let out small moans.

"Don't worry it won't..."

I removed myself from his arms.

"Stop this harassment and let's have breakfast."

I heard Natsu groan in annoyance.

"And good morning."

We both sat down at the kitchen island, I served Natsu his breakfast and we both ate in silence.

"Hey, Natsu."

"Yes, Luce?"

"I'm going out with the girls today, to talk about wedding plans."

"Okay Luce, just be safe and text me if you need me," Natsu said with a warm smile.

"Thanks, babe. Anyway, what are you planning on doing today?"

"I don't have work today, so I might go for a walk or something."

"Okay, I'm going to get ready now," I said as I sat up from my seat.

"Alright, but be safe."

About an hour later...
Mira's Place

When I finally arrived at Mira's Place and I looked around for the girls, Mirajane greeted me.

"Good morning Lucy, how has your day been?" Mirajane asked in her usual sweet voice.

"Pretty good, do you know where the girls are?"

"Yes, they are all the way in the back."

"Thanks, Mira," I said shyly.

After I got accepted into college I decided to quit working as a waitress at Mira's Place. I couldn't juggle school and work at the same time, it was too much.

But that didn't affect my friendship with Mira and we stayed in contact as we went on to better things in our lives.

I sat down at the last booth in the back with the girls.

"Hey girls."

"Good morning Lu!" Levy said cheerfully.

"Are you ready to plan your special day?"

"Definitely!" I said excitedly.

A few minutes later, a waiter named Kinana came and took our orders. While we waited we talked about the wedding and the upcoming future that awaited us.

"Are you going to have a big wedding or a small wedding?"

"How many people are you going to invite!?"