𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

Slide the picture to the right, you will see a YouTube video. Do not play the song until I tell you to!

About a month later...
Lucy's House
1:53 PM

I was sitting at my desk writing a new entry in my journal.

I wanted to record the events that had been happening in my life for the past few months because it's something I never want to forget. But then my eyes traveled onto my phone, and my smile was replaced with a frown.

Natsu hasn't made any contact with me for a few days now, which made me worry. He's also been acting very strange; I hope that I didn't do anything wrong.

'I miss that pink-haired idiot.' I thought as I put my writing notebook away.

I had a late shift at the cafe today, so I quickly changed into my work uniform. Once I looked presentable enough I headed out the door.

'I really hope that Natsu is okay.'

Meanwhile...
The Dragneel's Residence
Natsu's POV:

After returning from a business meeting with my father's business partners, I followed my father into his office as he motioned for me to close the door.

"Good job Natsu! You were very professional at the business meeting today."

My father stated, sitting down in his office chair with his hands folded in his lap.

"Thank you, father."

My father's smile seemed to grow wider. "I'm very pleased with you Natsu, I think that girlfriend of yours really set you straight."

"Yeah..." I said, while blushing slightly.

"Anyway, Natsu I have some great news for you."

My back straightened as my nerves skyrocketed. "Yes?"

"I thought about it for a while, and I think it's time for you to focus on your singing career from now on."

I couldn't believe my ears as I murmured, "R-Really?"

"Of course, you've proven that you can be a responsible adult. I couldn't be prouder." Igneel said with a big smile.

I returned the smile. "Thank you, father."

"I'll let you get on with your business, I'll see you later son."

I gave my father a hug and said goodbye, closing the door softly behind me.

As I was walking down the hallway, my smile faded.

'What's wrong with me? I should be jumping for joy knowing that I can fully invest in my singing career. Is it because my deal with Lucy is about to end? No! That can't be it, right?'

In my mind, I kept contemplating that Lucy wasn't the reason why I was feeling this way. But in my heart, I knew I was only lying to myself.

I've been avoiding Lucy because I knew that our time together was running out.

It breaks my heart to look at her beautiful face knowing that I may never see her again. I had been so enthralled with her that I had forgotten the entire reason why she was my girlfriend.

How could I have let this happen?

Once I was outside my family's estate, I sat in my car for a few minutes, wondering what I should do.

'I need some advice, maybe I can ask Gray.'

I took out my phone and began composing a message to my best friend.