𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿: 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

A few days later...
Natsu's Mansion
5:30 PM
Lucy's POV:

I was getting ready for the dinner party at Natsu's mansion since Natsu insisted that his maids would take care of my clothing situation.

I was sitting at a vanity dresser while Coco was putting my hair into a bun. As she worked I looked at my reflection.

The girl in front of me is almost unrecognizable, she has perfectly curled hair falling over her shoulders, her lips are luscious from the gorgeous lipstick, her dress fits perfectly around her waist and the rest flows down her legs gently.

'Is this me?' I thought silently to myself.

Finally, Coco was done with my hair, which she made into a perfect hair bun.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" Coco asked shyly.

"I think it's perfect," I said, smiling at Coco.

"Thank you, Miss Lucy, you look just like a princess."

I bashfully shrugged my shoulders. "Thank you, Coco, but the truth is I'm not the only princess here."

"Really? Who!?" The brown-haired girl exclaimed.

"It's you silly! Every girl is a princess." I said as I booped Coco on the nose.

Coco blushed shyly at the compliment. "Aww, Miss Lucy you're making me blush."

I chuckled a bit.

"Miss Lucy, I honestly think you and Master Dragneel are perfect together."

This time I was the one blushing. "That's very sweet of you to say, Coco."

'If only It were true.'

"I think I'd better take my leave now Miss Lucy."

I nodded. "Alright, thank you again, Coco."

"You're welcome, I hope you have fun at the party." Coco said with a small smile tugging at her lips as she left the room.

"I hope I look presentable enough for this dinner party," I said, taking one last look in the mirror.

Natsu's POV:

I was wearing a black tux with a pink collar to match my hair.

I was currently waiting for Lucy near the staircase but she was taking forever.

'Seriously, how long does it take to get dressed?!'

"Where the hell is Lucy? If she doesn't get down here soon we're gonna be late!" I said, yelling in frustration.

"I'm sure she'll be down soon Master Dragneel," Coco said, trying to reassure me.

"I hope so."

After when felt like fives minutes, I heard footsteps coming down the staircase, prompting me to look up.

"Finally, what took you so..."

I couldn't even finish my sentence, as when I locked my eyes with Lucy's it was like the world around us faded away.

I felt my heart skip a beat when she smiled at me

'What the hell is wrong with me!? Why am I feeling this way?!'

So many questions entered my mind, that I couldn't answer all at once.

"What do you think Natsu?" Lucy said with a seductive edge to her voice.