𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

Slide the picture to the right, you will see a YouTube video. Do not play the song until I tell you to!

When I got to Natsu's mansion I paid the taxi driver and made my way to the front door.

I knocked on the door twice until finally, someone opened the door.

When it opened I saw a small girl with brown hair in a maid's uniform.

I decided to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Lucy, Natsu's girlfriend."

"Master Dragneel has been expecting you Miss Heartfillia, please come in." The maid said shyly.

I entered the mansion, stopping to look at everything around me.

"This place is huge!" I said in astonishment.

"It's what Master Dragneel likes."

I chuckled sheepishly and said, "Excuse me, but I didn't get your name?"

"It's Coco, Miss Heartfillia."

"It's nice to meet you Coco, but please call me Lucy."

"Alright, Lucy," Coco said as she blushed in embarrassment.

Coco led me to Natsu's office, and it seemed like he was working on something.

"Master Dragneel, Miss Heatfillia has arrived." Coco said, bowing her head slightly.

Natsu turned around with a big grin on his face. "Excellent, thank you, Coco."

"I'll take my leave Master Dragneel."

Coco shyly glanced over at me before leaving me and Natsu alone.

"I'm happy you're here, Lucy."

I crossed my arms. "Is there a reason why I'm here?"

Natsu nodded. "Yes, we need to discuss the dinner party with my parents that's coming up."

"What dinner party?!" I exclaimed, tapping my foot in annoyance.

"I'll get to that later, but for now I need to work," Natsu said in a serious tone.

"Work on what?"

"My new song for my concert that's happening in a week or two."

I raised an eyebrow before slowly exhaling in contemplation. "So, what should I do?"

"You can go and explore the gardens. It won't take long, I'm just stuck on a part of the song." Natsu said, trying to reassure me.

"Alright." I said with a shrug before leaving Natsu's office search for the gardens.

Thankfully, it wasn't hard to find and when I got there I was amazed by the flourishing flowers, bushes, and trees that surrounded the area. It truly is an amazing sight.

I sat down on one of the garden benches, thinking over what's happened during the past month.

'It's crazy how a month ago I was working to meet loose ends but now I'm sorta dating a celebrity. Who would've thought?'