𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

A few days later...
Lucy's house
9:30 AM

I was getting ready for the day and as I was doing my hair my phone started buzzing. I went to check to see who was texting me and it was no surprise to see that it was Natsu.

Natsu:

Hey Luce! Can we meet at Magnolia Park? I need to talk to you.

Lucy:

Fine, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Natsu:

Great! I'll see you there love.😏

Lucy:

Please don't call me that!

Natsu:

Aww, come on Luce. I know you secretly love me.❤️

Lucy:

In your dreams.

Natsu:

I'll see you in my dreams then!😉

Lucy:

Pervert!

Natsu:

Don't be late love.😚

After Natsu finished texting me I groaned in annoyance. "This is going to be a long day!"

About 20 minutes later...
Magnolia Park
10:01 AM

"I can't believe Natsu wanted to meet me this early! I mean-We could've talked it over dinner or something."

Finally, I came to the center of the park and caught a glimpse of pink hair. I saw Natsu Dragneel being all handsome and sexy; I'm sure that any girl could easily fall for him, except for me of course.

"What took you so long!?" He said, huffing at me.

"Sorry, I was half-asleep when you texted me."

"Ugh!" Natsu grunted as he rolled his eyes.

"Geez, you don't have to be so grumpy about it." I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm not grumpy! I'm just not in the mood for your excuses!" Natsu exclaimed in annoyance.

"Whatever. Anyway, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"It's about my parents."

"What about them?"

"I just need to make sure-Will you be ready to face them?"

I rolled my eyes and said. "I'm pretty sure I can handle more annoying versions of you."

Natsu eyebrows twitched and angry rose in his voice. "I'm being serious Lucy! My parents are not the type to mess with, they're very powerful people!"

I jumped back surprised by Natsu's outburst. He saw that he had scared me and his face became sympathetic.

"I-I'm so sorry L-Luce, I didn't mean to scare you..." Natsu said sadly, as he took my hands with his.

I sighed. "It's fine Natsu, I was being a jerk."

"No, it's not fine. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that."

"It's okay Natsu, I know that you would never hurt me like that."

He looked up at me with a hit of red on his cheeks.

'He's so cute when he blushes.' I thought to myself.