𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

About 15 minutes later...
8:26 PM
Natsu's POV:

After conversing with my father and the company's manager, I headed straight back to the gardens to find Lucy. But when I got to the garden bench she was gone.

"That's weird, I'm pretty sure that I left her right here."

I was beginning to worry, so I searched the gardens.

"Luce! Lucy, this isn't funny!" I called out her name hoping for a response, but to no avail.

"Maybe she's in the maze."

As I wandered throughout the maze, I saw something lying near a dead end.

I picked it up and it seemed to be a flower, the same flower Lucy was wearing with her hair bun.

'This is the flower Lucy had on, but where's Lucy? Lucy, wouldn't just leave like that.'

I was trying to consider the possibilities of the situation, then I suddenly concluded.

"Someone kidnapped my Luce."

A few minutes later...
In the main hall

I quickly went back inside and headed towards the main hall. I saw Gray and Juvia talking and I rushed over to them.

"Gray darling, it's getting late we should probably head home soon."

"You're right, let me just..."

I grabbed Gray's arm and pulled him to face me. "Gray, I really need to talk to you."

Gray gave me a confused look before glancing back at Juvia.

"Juvia, could you give us a minute?"

Juvia nodded, despite her unsure expression. "Of course darling, I'll be waiting here."

Me and Gray walked over to a corner, far away from the other guests.

"Natsu, what's wrong? Did something happen?" Gray asked, while giving me a worried look.

I sucked in a breath and whispered, "Yeah, I think someone kidnapped Lucy."

"What?! What do you mean!?" Gray exclaimed.

"Shh! Keep it down, I don't want anyone to know."

"Right sorry, but are you sure?"

"I'm positive when I went back to find Lucy she was gone and I found this in the maze," I said, while showing Gray the flower clip Lucy was wearing.

Gray anxiously placed his hands on the back of his head. "Shit, we have to call the police."

I immediately shook my head. "No, we can't."

"What do you mean, no!?"

I took a moment to explain. "Gray, if someone has kidnapped Lucy there's only one reason why they would-They're after me. I want to know who we are dealing with before we call anyone. Besides, it would be a field day for the press."

Gray sighed. "Fine, but how are we gonna find her?"

I took out my phone and nonchalantly said, "I put a tracker on her phone, so we can use that to find her."

"You put a tracker on her phone?" Gray said while giving me a puzzled look.

"Yeah, in case of emergencies."

Gray clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. "Right, sure."

"We don't have time for this. Lucy could be in real danger!" I said, getting annoyed of Gray's attitude.