𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Warning: This chapter is not suitable for younger readers; ages 13 and up are suitable for this content. I hope I don't offend anyone throughout this chapter. Viewer discretion is advised!

A few days later...
Lucy's House
10:15 AM

It has been a few days since the kidnapping incident and I haven't thought about it once.

Whenever I'm with Natsu I feel safe because I know he won't let anything bad happen to me. It's like all of my troubles have washed away.

At that moment, I was lying on my bed wondering what I should do.

'What should I do today? I don't have to work at the cafe today and Natsu hasn't called me in a while.' I thought to myself.

My train of thought was soon interrupted when I heard my phone ring.

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was Juvia, immediately answering the call.

"Hey Juvia, how are you?" I greeted, not expecting the phone call.

"Hi, Lucy! I'm pretty good." Juvia stated optimistically.

I sucked in a breath, "That's good, how are you and Gray doing?"

"We're doing great. But I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later tonight?"

I took a moment to think about it and decided it wouldn't hurt to spend the night out with a friend.

"Sure, I don't have anything else planned today. Could I bring my other friends along? They would love to meet you."

"Of course, I would love to meet them too! Let's meet at the Moonlight Masquerade at around five-thirty." Juvia exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright, see you then! Bye, Juvia!"

"Bye, Lucy!"

I ended the call before texting Erza and Levy and asking them if they wanted to come, to which they happily agreed.

I put my phone on my nightstand and began to look in my closet for the perfect outfit for tonight.

"A girl's night out is exactly what I need!"

I laid out a few outfits on my bed, trying to consider what to wear.

"I can't wait for tonight!" I stated with a small grin.

A few hours later...
5:04 PM

By the time it was five o'clock, I had finally found the perfect outfit. I was wearing a light blue cocktail dress and my hair was in a messy bun. I also had on a light pink shade of lipstick.

I went downstairs and saw my mother cooking dinner in the kitchen since she had decided to take a day off from work.

"Lucy dear, dinner will be done in a few minutes."

"Actually Mom, I'm going out tonight," I admitted.

"Oh, where are you going?" Layla asked, raising an eyebrow in question.

"I'm going to hang out with some friends at a nightclub. I might stay over at Levy's house because we're gonna be partying all night."

"Alright, just be safe."

"Okay, bye Mom!" I exclaimed.

"Be careful Lucy!"

"I will I promise!" I yell back before running out the front door.

About 20 minutes later...
Moonlight Masquerade
5:35 PM

I opened the door of the taxi and stepped out. I quickly paid the driver before he drove off into the night, leaving me in the dust.