𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕

For the rest of the party, my mind was going in circles after what Natsu Dragneel had said to me. I couldn't bring myself to tell Levy what happened.

'I mean-What the hell could I say to her? That a billionaire might've just offered me a job or something.'

All I know is that this could lead to some serious drama.

A little while later...
Lucy's House
11:45 pm

Levy drove up to my house, and we both got out of her car.

"So, did you have fun tonight?"

I chuckled sheepishly. "Well, it was certainly eventful."

"I knew you would have fun!" Levy said while hugging me tightly.

"Yeah..."

"I'll see you later Lucy!"

After a moment of contemplation I reached out and held onto Levy's hand. "Wait!"

Levy turned back around with a confused look on her face. "Yeah?"

As Levy stared at me with patient eyes, I couldn't brings myself to say the words I wanted to say.

"Umm, never mind. Just say hi to Gajeel for me."

Levy smiled. "Will do, I'll see you later Lulu!"

"Bye."

Levy got into her car and drove off into the night. With a sigh I went inside, thankful that everyone was asleep.

Slipping out of my dress and getting into my PJs, I laid down on my bed while looking towards the ceiling.

'What did Natsu mean when he said he had a deal that might interest me? I mean-It's not like he wants to help me, right? I don't know, but I want to take every chance I get to be able to go to college. I know it's risky, but I'm willing to see what he has to offer. It's settled, I'll meet him at the Fairy Cafe tomorrow at noon.'

The next morning...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and saw that it read 8:30 AM. I slipped out of bed and took a glance at myself in the mirror.

'My hair is a mess!'

I changed into a blue and yellow top, with a blue skirt and brown boots to match. I combed my hair and tied it up into pigtails.

 I combed my hair and tied it up into pigtails

"I'm ready for the day."

I went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen. I looked around until I saw the fruit bowl before grabbing an apple and heading out the door.

My parents weren't usually home at this hour since they had to get to work super early, so I usually didn't see them until late in the evening. This was the same for my sister Michelle, since she had school and often spent her time in after-school activities.