Rules and How To Sign Up

- Welcome to the 67th annual hunger games! Write your way through each week and see if you have what it takes to survive. I will be your mentor throughout the whole book, you can message me if you have any questions or need advice. You'll need sponsors and good writing skills. Also, you can form an alliance if you inform me about it but, it must be 3 people or less.

~Tributes Message me this info if you want to join!:

• Name:

• Gender:

• District:

• Age:

• What you look like (hair colour, eye colour, height)

• Personality:

• Weapon of choice:

RULES!

~ If you don't want to be a tribute you can be a sponsor. If you're a sponsor message me who you want to sponsor. You can sponsor more then 1 person but, can only sponsor that person once.

~ Tributes must find their own sponsors. you can only have a maximum of three sponsors.

~ Their will be a task every 3-4 days. When the task is posted you have a span of 3 days to complete it and send it or comment it to me. If you do not complete a task then you'll be a free kill to the first tribute to message me about it. If for some reason you can't send it or need an extra day or two you must inform me ASAP! If I notice you're always asking for and extra day, then I won't give you extra time. So please send it on time if you want to survive.

~ If you are in an alliance those tributes can teach you a skill that is your weakness. For example if you don't know how to make fire and the other does they can teach you it which helps your chance of survival. But, that person can only teach you one skill. You have to inform me about this if so.

~ if you wish to go against your alliance secretly you must inform me! If ever you have any changes in alliances you again must inform me.

~When the games start you must message me everything you do. If you're hunting, looking for water, tracking a tribute you must inform me. Also you must message me what you do in the task. You cannot just say kill this tribute, you can say something along the lines as searching for him/her, planning an attack against this tribute.

~ I will right one chapter for every task, this will explain what everyone is doing in the arena and let you know if you're injured/killed.

- This is a drama free zone, don't be mad if you didn't get something or if your tribute dies.

- Play fair!

- Don't overpower yourself or their will be a punishment! For example( you won't get a sponsor gift, or your tribute can be injured)

- Write logically and reasonably!

- Have Fun!

• The games will start when we have 8 or more tributes.

• If you have any questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask!

Happy Hunger Games and May The Odds Be Ever In Your favour!

______________________________________________________________

I'd like to thank @THGfan10 and @bookworm6679 for giving me this idea! So check out her story like this, you can't join but, can sponsor.