Chapter-28: Edge

"Dad can we talk?"

"Suddenly you want to talk sweetheart", her dad said sarcastically.

"I know where you are dad"

"I knew you'd figure it out. You have always been a smart girl"

"Let In-Ha go, she has nothing to do with this"

"Come inside and we can talk", he said looking at the screen from inside the house.

_________________

Jb and Mark were on their way there.

"Her phone is not reachable", Mark said throwing his phone on the dashboard.

"Fuck", he said slamming his fist on it.

"You need to calm down. I know its easier said than done but please", he was saying it more to himself because he was anxious out of his mind as well.

__________________

Hei walked inside the doors to see her father sitting on the couch with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Sweetheart, took you long", her father said looking at her as she walked towards him.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You know why", he grinned.

"You have issues with me. Why did you drag In-Ha in this?", Hei shouted.

"Sweetheart", he got up from the couch and walked towards her, "you took everything away from me", he hissed in her ear, "so I decided to take everything away from you", he said walking in the other direction.

Hei was dead shocked listening to her father.

"You are disgusting", she scoffed.

"Am I now?", he scoffed pouring himself another drink.

"Where is In-Ha?"

"She's not dead yet, if that's what you're asking me"

"Let In-Ha go",

"Not unless you can give me back everything I've lost"

"You lost everything because of your own deeds father!", Hei said walking towards him, "you are nothing but a disgusting coward!"

"You ungrateful child!", he shouted and raised his hand on her but she caught him pushing him away.

"Don't you dare for a second think that you can touch me"

"Hah!", he grinned like a mad man, "Okay. BRING HER!", he said and Lisa came out with In-ha.

Hei's eyes widened and a gasp escaped her mouth seeing In-Ha like that. Her face had bruises and she was limping while walking.

Oh my god

"What have you done to her!?", Hei looked at In-Ha in horror as Lisa brought her in there and threw In-Ha on the floor in front of her.

"Hei", In-Ha whispered her name looking at her weakly.

"Take one step towards her and watch her die"

"You are sick!", Hei was furious.

"Stop right there if you don't want her to die", he said taking out a gun from his pocket and pointing it at In-Ha.

"Please Stop!", Hei fell on the floor crying, "let her go! I'll do anything you want me to... just please let her go", she said hopelessly.

"Sweetheart you should've listened before", he said walking away, "You burned me to the ground. You turned my wife against me. You ended my business deal. Everything happened because of you!", he snapped at her.