Chapter-26: Stay

They all were gathered at Youngjae's place.

"Where the hell could she possibly be?", Hei was pacing around left and right.

"When was the last time you saw her?", Youngjae asked Mark.

"She went to the restroom and then Hei and I started drinking. Hei and Jb left-"

"What happened after that?"

"I went to look around for her but she wasn't there"

Jinyoung took a deep breathe and rested his head back on the couch closing his eyes.

"She's been missing since 9 last night", Yugyeom mentioned.

"That's more than 12 hours now", Bam sighed, "should we file a missing person's report?"

"I think we should", Jackson said.

"Wait hold on!", Jb intervened.

"She was at the ball last night. You saw her going to the restroom. I'm sure that place has cameras around there", he said and they looked at him.

"You are a genius! ", Hei said pecking his lips and he smiled like a shy boy, "we need to go there asap and get some cctv footage."

"I'll come with you", Youngjae said and she nodded.

"But how are we going to get then to give us the CC TV footage?", Yugyeom asked, also I saw lisa there last night"

"Lisa?", everybody looked at Yugyeom.

"She was coming out of the restroom when I bumped into her. I don't think she recognised me. She looked in a hurry"

"What if Lisa has something to do with this?", Hei suddenly said all color draining from her face.

"Fuck! I'll call my mom, I'm sure she can do something", Jinyoung said and dialled his mom

"Hey mom we need to get a cctv footage from The palace from last night because In-Ha is missing"

"What? She is missing?"

"Yeah and we think Lisa might have something to do with it"

"Lisa? That sly fox! You guys go ahead to The Palace I'll make sure you get that footage from their security team"

"Thanks Mom. Bye. I want to come along as well", Jinyoung huffed in annoyance.

"You're still recovering so hold your horses", Hei said and he rolled his eyes, "Jb please look after him", he said and she smiled.

"Make me proud", he shouted from behind them.

"Call me when you find anything", Jackson said holding Hei's arm and she nodded.

Youngjae drove Hei's car to the Palace.

"I hope we find something"

Why do I have a feeling something bad is going to happen? Hei sighed looking out of the car.

_______________________________

Hei and Youngjae reached The Palace.

"Let's do this", they looked at each other and nodded.

They went inside and the security guard at the front immediately recognised Hei and he gestured them to follow him.

They went inside the camera room. There were multiple screens and it captured every angle and corner of the hotel.