Chapter-19: How I Met The Infamous Couple

"Where do you want to go?", Mark snuggled closer to her making her groan and push him away.

"I want to sleep", In-ha said while spreading across the bed giving little space to Mark.

"You need the whole bed for yourself then I think I should just get up", he pulled the quilt off him but she was quick enough to tangle her legs with him, locking him in her embrace.

"Or you could just replace the mattress", she rolled on top him kissing him making him groan.

"I let you off the hook for few days and I get a completely different girlfriend. What will happen when we get married? You won't be able to resist me then", the words rolled so naturally off his tongue but he knew he said the wrong words at the wrong time when she pulled herself off him with wide eyes.

"I'm suddenly not so sleepy", she said stretching her arms and sitting straight.

"That's a first", he interjected nervously looking at her curiously.

"Get used to it. How are you planning on handling me for the rest of your life?", she said so slowly that Mark thought he was imagining it but the little shy smile on her face definitely made him the happiest man on earth.

"I love you", he pounced on her making her giggle.

"I know that", she winked at him pushing him off her.

"Now you tell me where do you want to go?"

_________________________________

"Jackson", In-ha smiled at him welcoming him inside the apartment followed by Bam.

"Hi sweetheart", he hugged her making Mark pull her towards him.

Jackson raised his hands in mock defence while In-ha only rolled her eyes.

"She's not your sweetheart"

"He isn't flirting", she grabbed his hands making his annoyance subside a little.

Hei and Yugyeom walked out of their respective rooms at the sudden explosion of voices

"You came early", Hei said, her eyes on Jackson who casually plopped on the couch while bringing Bam on his laps.

Yugyeom sat beside them while In-ha patted the seat next to her for Hei.

"How long have you two been going out?", Hei asked curiously while sitting next to In-ha

"Very long", Yugyeom said with a smirk while Hei gasped in surprise.

"You knew about this?", accusingly she looked at him making his eyes go wide.

"In-ha knew as well", Yugyeom immediately fired back and Hei looked at him while Mark had a shocked expression on his face.

"You did?", Mark whispered loud enough for her to hear, nervously she chucked.

"We kind of weren't talking when Bam told me."

_______________________

"What do you want to talk about?", she said while taking the water out of the fridge.

"I want you to meet someone", Jackson chuckled nervously.

"Who?" she said casually

"Me" when another voice interrupted them In-ha choked on her water.

"You"

"Me" Bam chuckled nervously making his way towards Jackson as he made his way towards Jackson.