Chapter-27: Taking It Down

"Can you zoom in on the number plate? I need to get the number on that car", Hei was desperate and Youngjae was fuming.

"I'll write it down for you", he wrote it down and gave it to her.

"Thank you", she said.

Hei took out her phone and dialled Bam.

"Did you find anything?", bam asked as soon as he picked it up.

"I'm sending you a number plate. I need you and Jackson to find it out", she said as both Youngjae  and her walked out of there and sat in the car.

"I'm going to get a report written. Meet me at the police station"

"We'll be there"

"Let's go get these motherfuckers", Youngjae said reving up the engine.

_____________

"Hei!', Jb saw her coming inside and went towards her, "what happened? What is it?"

"My dad- him and Lisa-", she stuttered, "Lisa and my dad, they both are doing this. They kidnapped In-Ha", her lips quivered as she said that and Jb pulled her to his chest.

"This is all my fault!", she said in his chest

"It's not your fault", he said kissing the top of her head.

"Hei! We got a tail on that car", Bam and Jackson reached just on time.

this is no time for a mental breakdown Hei. Pull yourself together

"Great! Let's get this in there", Jackson said as they went inside.

"I asked my mom to contact Mr. Kang. He's one one of the best and my mom's best friend. He'll help us out", Jb told Hei and she nodded.

"Where's Mark?"

"I'm here", he said from behind Hei, "Let's get these fuckers down for real", his voice was serious and dangerous.

They headed inside the police station. Youngjae had the copy of the footage they acquired from the Palace.

They went inside Mr. Kang's office. Showing him all the evidence and explaining him everything that happened in the past with Lisa.

"Lisa you said? Mr. Kim got her bailed out a few days back. I can't believe a businessman as good as him is doing something of this low level", Mr. Kang sighed, "you kids have done most of the job. All we need to do is tail this car. Once we find where they're hiding, its over for them"

"You need to find her. Find her fast!", Mark said.

"My father is a crazy man and Lisa is a woman on crack", Hei said.

"We don't have time to sit around here. I already have the traffic cctv expert or whatever you call it on watch for this", said Jackson.

"We're on it as well. We'll get Miss. In-Ha back. Don't worry", Mr. Kang assured them.

________________

They were all gathered at Hei's place when her mom came there.

"Hei", she rushed to her and hugged her, "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault", she said.

"I don't know what to say", she turned towards Youngjae and held his hands, "I'm so sorry. Nothing I say is ever going to be enough for this"

"It's not your fault. You didn't know he was this crazy", Youngjae said.

Mark was sitting in the corner with bloodshot eyes tapping his feet in constant state of anxiety.