Chapter-8: Truth

Hei was on her phone scrolling through her Instagram coming across picture of her and In-Ha a faint smile appeared on her face when her mom suddenly came in her room.

She looked at her and then got back to her phone.

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"Get ready. Your father wants to see you", her mom said.

"Why?"

"Driver's here to pick you up", she left saying that and Hei got up sighing.

"Let's get this over with", she got out of bed and went to take a shower.

____________________________

Jb was laying in his bed with his face in the pillow.

Gosh she looked so beautiful last night he thought as memories of them being together ran through his mind.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I end up hurting her physically he screamed in his pillow.

"Get up already", Jinyoung came to his room.

"Get out", Jb threw a pillow at him but Jinyoung caught it.

"What's going on boys?",  their mom came with a coffee mug in her hand and standing next to Jinyoung

"He's sulking again", Jinyoung told her which made Jb get up and bring out his angry jaw which made her laugh.

"Meet Lim Jawbum Mom", Jinyoung joked and his mom laughed.

"Angry Jawbum will kill you", Jb said and Jinyoung threw his hands up in the air going out of his room.

"What's going on on your mind son?", she asked sitting next to him on the bed.

"Nothing", he said staring into space.

"It doesn't look like nothing to me"

"I just-", a pause, "I don't know- I just feel so lost", he finally said.

"You can talk to me", she gave him a reassuring smile and he gave a weak smile.

"I miss her", he said taking a deep breath and then out,"I love her mom. I don't know how to look at her like I'm not in love with her.

"Hei?", his mom was so excited to hear her son talk about her but she didn't show it.

"Yeah", he nodded looking down at his feet.

"I thought you were with Lisa?"

"I am not! I don't even like her anymore. She's just acting up lately and I have no idea why."

"That's weird."

"You have no idea. She has become this clingy weird blonde."

"Then why don't you just tell her that you don't love her", she said and he looked at her, "Sometimes you need to let go of the past to live in the present", she kept her hand on his face and smiled.