Chapter 25: Overflowing Love

“Look, Masaya. Your father gave me a ring. He’s going to marry mommy again.” Kuroko happily talked to his son. He quickly took his son from his mother as soon as they reached home and showed him the newest ring on his finger. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” He kissed his son’s forehead. “Are you still sleepy, Masaya?”

“Are you that happy, son??” Kuroko’s mother asked. “You have told that same exact words to Masaya from the moment you came in.”

Kuroko smiled happily at his mother. “I love him so much, Mother. And it made me really happy that he wanted to hold a wedding for us… You and Dad and Masaya would be able to witness our union. Our union would be blessed with the presence of our friends and relatives.”

“That husband of yours really knows how to impress.” Kuroko’s father said as he browses through the photos on Kuroko’s phone. “Never thought he could get that famous pastry shop to create vanilla only flavoured pastries and drinks just for your birthday.”

“Isn’t he amazing, Dad?” Kuroko dreamily asked. He then looked at his yawning son on his arms and proceeded to praise his baby’s father again. “Masaya, your father is really the best.”

Tatsuya whispered softly to his wife’s ear.  “I think our son is high on vanilla. Should we get a doctor to check on him?”

“Silly.” Megumi answered. “Your son is madly in love.”

********

Tatsuya and Megumi went home once they made sure that their son and son-in-law were settled.

“I never thought that you would give your blessing that easily to the two.”  Megumi said. It was still fresh on her mind when Akashi asked them for Kuroko’s hand a week before. She was fully expecting Tatsuya to blow up but that didn’t happen.

“They’re already married. They already have their own family. I could see that the little devil really loves our son and our son loves him as much. I don’t want to be that someone that would ruin our son’s happiness.” Tatsuya answered. “And besides, they matched each other perfectly well.”

“Our son has really grown up. He was just a baby some time ago… but now, he already has a baby of his own.” Megumi said with a bit of sadness. She was happy for her son, but you can’t deny the fact that she would miss her baby.
“He would always be our baby, Megumi-chan.” Tatsuya said. He hugged his emotional wife and comfort her.

********

Kuroko and Akashi were lovingly cuddling in bed. Exchanging kisses every now and then, whispering sweet nothings to each other. Their son is sleeping soundly on his corner that the couple set up on their bedroom. They decided against preparing a nursery room on their flat since they were already looking to move to their new house that Akashi had built for his family.

“Are you sure you’ll let Reo prepare everything for our wedding?” Akashi asked.

“I trust on Mibuchi-san’s ability in organizing events.” Kuroko answered. “I’ve already told him how I wanted our wedding to be. Other than that, I wanted to focus my energy on you and our son.” Kuroko suddenly declared. “And I would be exercising with Satsuki-chan and Hikari-chan to get my body back to how it was before I gave birth to your son.”

“What? Exercising? You just gave birth, babe.”

Kuroko shook his head and answered with his poker face. “Hikari-chan found some light exercises that are safe. I need to get back in shape before our wedding. After our wedding is our honeymoon. Satsuki-chan said that seducing the groom is the bride… I mean the other groom’s job!”

Akashi was stunned at first. Hearing his beloved ‘wife’ talk about seducing him on their honeymoon with his poker face was really funny. He was already laughing out loud before he managed to stop himself.

“Why are you laughing?” Kuroko asked in confusion as he tilts his head.

“Nothing, babe.” Akashi said as he pecked his husband’s lips. “You know, you don’t need to do anything to seduce me. I’ll eat you up with gusto no matter what shape you are babe.” He embraced his beloved tighter. “This is the body that carried my child and this would be the body that would carry my future children. The body of the man I love and the man I married. No matter how fat you got, my love, I would never get tired of you.”

“You…. You really do say a lot of embarrassing stuff.” Kuroko buried his blushing face on his husband’s chest. “I love you, Sei…”

“I love you more babe.” Akashi answered as he kissed the top of Kuroko’s head.

**********

“Daikicchi, is this… are you really asking me to marry you?” Kise asked. His face radiating happiness. Finally, finally, his life’s dream is about to happen. The love of his life is finally asking him to marry him.

“Yeah.” Aomine answered nonchalantly. “So, you want to get married?”

“Of course! Of course I do! I will marry you!” Kise kissed Aomine passionately and let the other man put a ring on his left ring finger. “I love you so much, Daikicchi.”

“…I love you too.” Aomine answered as he embraced his husband-to-be.

   ----------

Do you think will end up together, Aomine-kun?’ Kuroko asked with fear on his eyes.

“What are you saying? Of course we would! We will grow old together! And we’ll have a lot of kids!” Aomine declared. “We should get married right after college… no! Scratch that! We should get married as soon as we turn twenty!”

“Isn’t that a bit too early?” Kuroko asked.

“It’s not! It’s the right age.” Aomine answered. He smiled lovingly at Kuroko that was sitting beside him. “I love you so much, Tetsu. I’m crazy for you.”

“I love you too, Aomine-kun.”

Aomine pecked his boyfriend’s lips and embraced him tightly, thinking that the man in his arms right now is the man that’s for him. The one that he should cherish for the rest of his life.

----------

“Have you hear the news?” Kagami asked as he wached Kuroko and his girl friends exercised. He was tasked to watch Masaya alongside Takao. He didn’t want to but he got no choice.

“What news?” Kuroko asked as he followed Hikari’s movements.

“That Omine asked Kise to marry him.” Kagami said.

“Good for them.” Was Kuroko’s answer.

“And you don’t care?” Kagami asked.

“Why would I care?” Kuroko asked a gain.
“Marrying Aomine used to be a goal in your life.” Kagami answered. Ignoring the looks that he’s getting from Akashi’s friends. He was well aware that he’s stepped on a landmine but he knows that taking his foot of would only lowered his chances so… why not step a bit harder? Kuroko’s his bestfriend and he really wanted to make sure that Kuroko is really over that tanned boy. “And besides, would you really want to see the man that hurt be happy?”

“I don’t really care, Kagami-kun. He could marry whoever he wants too. That’s got nothing to do with me.” Kuroko stopped for a bit and wiped his sweat with the towel. “Besides, I’ve got more pressing things to pay attention too. I need to get back in shape and you cooking very delicious food for us is not helping me. If Sei doesn’t eat me on our honeymoon… I’ll sell your ass to Haizaki-sepai!”

“Wha?! What the hell! Why would ou sell me to that sadistic sepnpai!” Kagami protested.

“Heh… so Haizaki is after Kagami’s ass?” Suddenly, a dreadful voice that Kagami never wanted to hear rang out. “I see… that was… a really helpful information, babe.” Akashi smirked as he stared at Kagami.

Kagami’s danger sense was ringing loudly. Akashi must be planning something really bad. And this plan is concerning his ass.