Chapter 15: I love you as well

Teppei-san, Seijuuro’s tailor, had finished taking my measurements while laughing heartily. He can’t seem to get over the fact that I’m not aware of my so-called antics towards my husband. It’s totally not amusing to get laughed at for quite a while that I ended up sulking.

“Babe, Teppei-san does not mean any harm. He’s just happy to meet someone that could make me react like you do.”

“He’s totally making fun of me.” I pouted my lips even harder, stressing the fact that I don’t like getting made fun of.

“I’m not, Tetsuya-kun, and I apologize if I made you feel bad.” He sincerely apologized. “Stop sulking, alright? It’s not good for the baby.”

I decided to continue my pouting strike no matter how much Teppei-san apologizes to me. I’m a pregnant man that got mood swings yet you tried to play with my fragile heart….

“Don’t worry about this, Teppei-san. My lovely wife is just being overly dramatic. It’s part of his pregnancy.” Seijuuro whispered softly, he must have been thinking that I wasn’t able to hear him but oh my how wrong he was. My hearing sense is far from weak. “I’ll take him to his favorite store to get him his favorite milkshake. It will definitely calm him down.”

Oh… Okay. I’ll forgive him for calling me overly dramatic.

I smiled sweetly at him. “Seijuuro…”

“Yes, babe?” Seijuuro quickly went over to my side.

“How long are we going to stay here?” I asked sweetly as I try to do what Kise-kun always does whenever he sees Aomine-kun way back then that I kept on brushing off thinking that that’s just how models usually act; bat my eyes slowly and smiled sweetly as I tilt my head. “The baby’s hungry.” I said as I put a hand over my stomach to emphasize the hungry part.

For some reason, my husband’s face went red all over again. This totally is not like him? Where did my cool, handsome husband go to?

“I understand, babe.” He quickly moved to me as if hiding me from Teppei-san’s view. “Next time, only make this kind of face when it’s just the two of us.” He said as helped me up and pressed his lips against mine. “I wish I could push you down right now.” He whispered into my lips.

“Let’s go get that milkshake first.” I brushed my hands on his collar and fixed it nicely. “Then you can push me down all you want when we got home.” I pecked his lips once more and turned my back on him, heading for the door. I could feel my face burn red from embarrassment. Did I just told my husband to bed me?!

I quickly walked to the parking area and wait beside the car for him. He followed me sooner and opened the car door for me. I still hadn’t recovered from what I did earlier so I still refused to look at him until both of us have gotten into the car.

“Babe…”

“W-What is it?” I kept my eyes on my hands on my lap.

“Babe, come on. Look at me.” He gently hold my chin and made me face him. “Babe… Are you sure?”

“Sure about what?”

“About… being pushed down by me.” His eyes were full of warmth as he stared at me. It’s as if, I’m the only person that he cared for in this world. “You know what that mean, right?”

“I… I do. I’m aware of it, Seijuuro.” I answered as I held his hand. “I’m well aware of what I said. I… I want to sleep with you. I want to be one with you.” I squeezed his hand tightly. “I… I love you, Seijuuro. You made me fall so hard for you that I’m starting to think that I can’t live without you anymore. I love you so much… Seijuuro.”

Seijuuro smiled gorgeously as he brought up my hand to his lips. “I love you more than you’ll ever know, babe.” He started the car engine. “We should get the milkshake fast and go home as soon as possible. I’ll have to claim you tonight or I won’t be an Akashi anymore.”

I chuckled lightly as I relaxed in my seat. “Just be gentle to me, okay? My belly’s already five months and we don’t anything bad to happen to our child.”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry.” He smiled devilishly. “I’ve researched everything. I know the best position that’s the safest yet definitely highly recommended for a five-month pregnant person.”

“Seijuuro!” My embarrassment reached a new level. Who would have thought that my husband’s this perverted! (He totally forgot that his husband had a record of sleeping around before meeting him)

******

Third Person POV

Instead of going inside the fast-food chain to order and drink the milkshake, Akashi decided to order a to-go milkshake and have his beloved ‘wife’ drink it on the car. He did his best to drive home the fastest he could without getting over the boundaries of the speed limit and his beloved’s tolerance.

He’s on a rush. And Tetsuya can’t help but giggle as he watched his loving husband parked the car and carried him on his arms up to their flat.

“Seijuuro, slow down a bit. I won’t run away.” He can’t help but say as he tried to suppress his giggles.

“Oh no, babe. You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this.” He honestly answered. Seijuuro had been waiting for this for a long time. If he slowed down, who knows what might happen next? Someone could actually be standing right outside their door right now waiting to screw their moment up for them.

Thankfully, no one is there when they reached up their floor (Seijuuro and Tetsuya are the only ones living on the top floor. It was a gift from Seijuuro’s father for a job well-done namely getting Tetsuya pregnant on the first try. He really wanted to have a new suc- cough cough - a grandson. ).

Due to the advance technology installed on their home’s lock, Akashi never needed to put Tetsuya down. All that he has to do is to say the password out loud (aside from password it’s a voice encrypted password).

Upon entering the house, he quickly went straight to their room, he gently puts his pregnant husband on the bed. And without further ado starts to indulge himself.

Tetsuya can’t help but giggle as he felt his husband’s lips on him. He wrapped his arms on his husband’s neck and pulled him down together. He laid flat on his back as he and Akashi shared intimate kisses. But of course, Akashi’s hands would never stay idle. As he carefully hovered above his pregnant husband, he skillfully let his hands roam free.

One by one, the buttons of Tetsuya’s dress shirt let loose, revealing a pale white chest. Adorning it are pink colored beads of his beloved husband’s breasts, he moved his hands over his beloved’s breast and gently knead them, pinching the precious beads on top from time to time. His lips gradually went down his neck, down to his chest. Akashi was about to take his beloved’s beads inside his mouth when the doorbell rang.

He stopped for a while and decided to ignore it and proceeded on taking Tetsuya’s on his mouth. He just barely tasted his husband’s when the doorbell rang relentlessly, followed by the intercom carrying the voice of a person that’s totally unaware that he almost reached Akashi’s list of people to be eliminated from his husband’s life no matter what but was quickly saved by the fact that he is his beloved husband’s father.

–– Tetsuya, my dear son, are you already home? Mother made your favorite vanilla cake. ––

“Vanilla cake?” Tetsuya completely forgot about his husband on top of him. On situations like this, his stomach always comes first. He kissed his husband once before he pushed him off to fix himself. “Go and meet my parents. I’ll be out in a few minutes…” He quickly stood up and went to their walk in closet to change.

“…..” Akashi, who was left all alone on the top of his custom made bed, stared blankly after his husband’s back.