Chapter 3: Meet the Parents

We were now sitting across Tetsuya’s parents. His father is now glaring at me. His mother whose as expressionless as Tetsuya was, is now much more expressionless than a few minutes before. The reason? Tetsuya introduced me as his husband and the father of the child that he’s carrying now.

“You’re telling me, that this red-haired bastard here, tricked you into marrying him and got you pregnant right after you broke up with that sweet tanned boy you’re dating?” His father asked. “Did he rape you? Force you?”

“With due respect, Father, I did not force your son into having an intercourse with me. I admit that I was kinda surprised when I learned that he was a virgin but what happened between us were consensual.” I answered.

“And you just have to had an unprotected sex. Is that it?” His father asked again. “And don’t call me father. I haven’t accepted you.”

“We are already married.” I answered.

“Tatsuya, our son is already pregnant and they’re already married. Let’s just be happy for them.” His mother said.

“Not yet.” His father then looked at Tetsuya. “For how long have you known this guy?”

Tetsuya flinched at that question. He looked at me before he answered his father’s question. “T-Two weeks.”

His father raised one of his eyebrow. “Two weeks? How long have you two been married?”

“T-Two weeks.”

“And the child?”

“T-Two weeks…”

His father turned to look at me. “You. What’s your name?”

“Akashi Seijuuro.”

“Has anyone told you that what you did is completely unacceptable?!”

“None. But I assure you that everything between us is magical.” I answered.

“Where the hell is your father?! I want to talk to him and make him see what kind of child he raised!” He said.

“I’ll call him and ask if he could pay us a visit.” I took my phone and called my Father.

*****

-To what do I owe this pleasure, Seijuuro?

“I just called to inform you that I got married.”

-You what?

“I got married, father. And I remember that you still owe me for getting that business deal done so I would like you to come down to visit the parents of my husband since they wanted to meet you.”

-Husband?

“I’ll email you the address. I expect that you come in fast, father.” I ended the call and went back inside. I’ve gotten pretty much how to handle my father through the course of years. He’s still strict as he could ever get but as long as I produce results and closed deals after deals, I could make him owe me and ask favors from him like this one.

I should rake in a lot more investors in case he raises a hand against my marriage with my gorgeous wife.

******

We were waiting for Father to arrive. I am beside Tetsuya calming him since he started crying right after I was done talking to my father.

“Sorry…”

“Stop apologizing.” I said as I kissed the top of his head. “I told you, it’s not your fault.” He buried his head deeper into my chest. “And stop crying.”