Chapter 1: Drunken Night - Kuroko

Kuroko ran to the nearby park. He sat on the bench and there he cried his eyes out.

He really wanted to talk to someone right now but Kise Ryouta, his best friend, is the one his boyfriend was cheating on him with. Kagami, his other friend, has just gone back to America to attend to some important matters. He can’t go back to his parents’ home. He doesn’t want them to worry for him.

How he wished he wasn’t that invisible, if he were not, maybe he could get a few more trustworthy friends. Even now, the people passing by didn’t even see him. Not even a single one.

“You look quite broken.” A deep, suave voice suddenly filled the air. He quickly looks back to see the man he collided yesterday standing by his side. “Quite different from the one that tackled me yesterday.”

“I didn’t tackle you.” He answered as he wiped the tears streaming down on his face.

“Heh. Did your girlfriend broke up with you?”

“…No.”

“Should I use boyfriend?” He asked with a smirk on his face.

“Could you just please leave?”

“This place is a public area.” He said as he sat down elegantly beside Kuroko. “I can be here as much as you can.”

“Then I’ll be leaving.” He tried to get up but the man suddenly open his mouth.

“You would feel much better if you talk about it.”

“Do you really think that talking about my problem with a stranger would help me?”

“I do. It’ll help that you’ll get a neutral opinion. Free of siding with anyone.” He answered. “I’m Akashi Seijuuro, by the way.”

Kuroko stared at him for a while. The guy look decent, he’s also from the same university, and he badly needed some one to talk to right now. So, against his better judgment, he decided to talk to him.

Who would have thought that this simple talk will change his life forever?

*****************

Kuroko’s POV

I was awakened by the sunlight that’s caressing my face. I opened my eyes slowly and squinted. A different ceiling, unbelievably soft bed. I jolted up when I realized that I’m not on my room. The blanket that’s covering my body fell and I realized that I am totally naked. My chest and my shoulder have visible and quite a lot of hickies. My thighs, especially my inner thighs got hickies as well, and my butt is really sore.

Oh my god. Did I just lose my virginity?!

I tried to remember what happened to me last night.

“How did you and your ex do this? Do you do it hard with him?”

“What do you mean? I haven’t done it with him yet. I’m still a virgin, Seijuuro.” I put my arms around his neck... “You’re going to be my first… “

He smiled handsomely at me. “I’ll gladly do the honor then.”

Did I just sleep with someone that I just met?!

“You’re finally awake.” The man in question approaches me and affectionately pulled me to him. “Come, I’ll clean you up.”

“W-Wait! T-This is wrong!”

“What is?” He asks as he picked me up and carried me like a princess. “You’ll have a hard time walking considering how hard I do you.”

“Stop saying embarrassing things!”

“Embarrassing? We did a lot more embarrassing thing just a few hours ago.” He took me to the bathroom and gently put me down when we reached the shower room. “Here, I’ll clean you up. I’ve come a lot inside you.”

“You came inside me?!”

“You asked me too.”

“Sei--- harder! Please fuck me harder!”

“You don’t have to ask me Tetsuya!” He said as he thrusts deeper and faster into me.

“I-I’m coming!”

“I am too! Let’s come together…” Seijuuro-kun pressed his lips against mine as he quickened his pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him in place. “Tetsuya… Your legs… I’m not wearing a condom, I have to pull out before I come.”

“No! Ah…. Come… Come Inside! Fill me up, Seijuuro!”

I could feel my face heating up as I remember bits of our hot and steamy time together. “Y-You still shouldn’t have come inside me! What would you do if I got pregnant?”

He made me face the wall. “Stuck your butt out.”

“What?” Before I could even turn around to look at him, he suddenly put his finger inside my hole. “Ahh!” I leaned on the wall for support. His other hand was wrapped around my waist to stop me from sliding down. “W-What are you… ahhhh…”

“There’s still a lot.” He said as he breathes on my neck. “Tetsuya, you ask me what I’ll do if I got you pregnant, right? Then here’s my answer.” His hand left my waist and went to my left hand. An expensive and really beautiful ring was on my left ring finger. He slowly pulled it back to show me. “We got married today. Before we had sex actually.”

“W-What do you mean?”

He made me face him. “We signed the marriage registration form and we submitted it through my connection before I took you home. We are married, Tetsuya.”

“What?!”

***************

Find out what happened and how they got married next chapter! It will be told on Akashi's POV.