27. My Guardian Angel.

Paige's pov.
I stayed up a little longer watching over him protectively as he sleeps so peacefully upon me "love you so..much you mean the worked to me, Michael.." I whisper looking at my ring I smile again giving him gentle kisses on the head knowing that tomorrow will be a new day.

~skip till morning~

Michael's pov.

I woke up to the sun peeping through the curtains as I'm waking up slowly the events of yesterday coming back to me and I look up at a sleeping Paige with her wings wrapped protectively around me, I remember hearing her talking to me as she took me to our bed being so exhausted. she keeps mothering me as we lay there but I couldn't have needed it more than at that moment and to be honest between you and me. I kinda like being fussed over. what? don't smirk at me yes I'm a big softy okay.

I move gently off her stretching my wings yawning, I decide it's my turn to have her cuddle me so gently pulling her softly as not to wake her I feel so blessed to have her, my little angel.

Paige's pov.
I woke up feeling better I snuggle into Michael's side as I sigh smiling at him " good morning" he says in a deep gentle voice with a slight giggle 'hi..' I yawn 'what time is it?' I question looking at the clock on the bedside table but just as I do the door fly's open and standing there is Joey and Oliver come in "wakey wakey love birds" "yeah we got pancakes" they say one after another I swear they're like a pair of twins or as I have called them the terror twins.., they come over with a pile of pancakes and sit on the bed in front of us "so hows the wings?" asks Ollie Michael looks a little nervous 'well were getting used to them but it's still kinda weird' I reply taking a pancake "you should totally try flying!" Joey says as Michael quickly replys "ha hoo I think we should take it one step at a time" I agree.

"It's so weird I still can't believe they're real" Oillie replies touching mine.

'Ear how'd ya get all the cool stuff and we don't id love to have powers" Jo says with that thick northern accent.
'You try carrying these round there not light and clothes will be fun' I say

O: ooh topless now we're talking
Jo: yeah showing some muscles

Each say one after another. You all know the weasley twins right? Yeah throw their personality into these two?... and know you know what I'm dealing with ha ha.

Michael gets jealous and says "at she's mine now that is my exclusive only"

They both get up and say before leaving  'it's almost bikini season so we will see" jo smirks replying. "See ya in a bit" and with that there gone 'pff idiots..ignore them there just messing with you, "  I tell Michael "yeah well your still mine," he says possessively pulling me in by the hips and smirking.

After were all up and dressed Michael and I being the centre of attention we had a go at seeing what we could do with these new wings, we found out we could hide them and bring them out when we needed to and flying at ground level for a little while seeming we are not quite ready for that yet.

Later on, Michael said he wants to take me out somewhere to one of his old favourite spots as he takes me out to a place in the country park that goes on for miles.

It's nearly winter now and the leaves are changing is so pretty this place he's taken me to and luckily I have brought my camera I also know how much he loved to take pictures so I turn to him taking a sneaky picture off guard smiling and place the camera in his hands with a grin and say "there you go have fun". He looks at me grinning as he realises it's a big camera I've given him to play with.

after showing him how to use it properly, I look around admiring the world around us its nippy but not cold as it should be today, the sun is creeping across the sky, the leaves rustling as the wind runs around them Michael not far behind taking as many pictures as he likes while we stroll down the path I have never seen him so happy he's like a kid that's been given a new toy, I giggle to myself as I walk beside him and it's like I'm watching him be finally free just to be himself and for once not have to worry about a thing. luckily most people are at work and we only have the odd joggers and a few other couples walking through this huge beautiful empty Park. it's so quiet as he leads me through a forestry part, a few birds chirping and a stream steadily flowing to my left as we head down this trail the crunch! of leaves beneath our feet is the only thing heard apart from our breaths are the light breeze and birds a few robins bopping about around us as well I can tell why he loves it here so much.