21. A Plan of Attack.

** narrators pov**

As The Mob have a meeting "So what's the plan boss we can't just barge in again" one of them says as they walk around a room thinking of ideas. Boss looks at them and with an annoyed look "I know we cant but...little dose they know.. she may have turned him human but he ain't fully human he's still part ghost". They all look at him curiously "so he's mortal or something then?" one asks "not exactly he has ghost powers that are very strong. I've only heard about this happening a few times in my life" he replies looking around "once he becomes aware that he is not fully human and can do these things its guna be tricky, he's smart he probably already knows so we'd better watch our backs".

-meanwhile back with Michael -

Michael's laying on the bed alone it's getting dark out and Michael looks over at a rose he got Paige for valentines day in a pot of water on the dressing table, she got him a velvet heart-shaped pillow he now keeps on the bed. Still, he reaches his hand out thinking about how he used to make things float and suddenly it flies over to him. He looks at it shocked as it lays in front of him on the bed.

"how the?" he questions and decides to try sending it back to its pot of water in which it stays which it does look untouched then he realises and says to himself unsure "if I can do that maybe I can still do the other things I use to do?".

So he attempts to see what else he can do with this found power he has, then he remembers he bought a new cape to mess around with the other day and goes to find it in the wardrobe grinning he decides to play a trick on Paige when she comes back in.
Michaels pov.

10 minutes later I hear Paige and someone else talking I get into the position waiting with the light turned off as She opens the door alone seeing the light is off and quietly comes in shutting it, she thinks im asleep on the bed so she quietly goes to the bed " Michael?" She whispers checking if im awake but to her dismay "Michael?" she asks again louder this time. I hold in a giggle and I creep up on her from behind barely making a sound as I stop and quickly puts a hand on her shoulder at the same time I say "rrrahh" scareing her a scream comes from her as she turns to me realising what just happened.

Paige turns on the bedside lamp and turns to me "ugh Michael!! That isn't funny oh my god your so going to pay for that" she wines.

"Did I scare you?" I smirk as she scoffs and playfully hits my chest "Michael...that's not funny.." 'Then why are you giggling?' I ask laughing, she pulls a face trying to be annoyed but fails miserably I hug her to me as I play the sympathy act with the softest deep voice I can 'I'm sorry..' "don't give me that puppy dog look you're not fooling me" she says. dam it she can read me like a book "what's with the cape look anyhow?" she questions me 'you don't like it?' I say a little sad. "no I do love it so you're going for the Mastreo look then? Well if you wanna play that game" she pauses smirking then Carey's on "game...on".

Oh darling I can play games just you wait.