14. The man in the mirror

paiges pov.
Now he's calmed down again I turn him so he is facing the mirror holding his waist, as he's staring at himself in the mirror he looks down sadly holding his waist and my arms as I ask in a soft voice 'whats wrong' I look at him knowing "I don't like it" he says 'you don't like what hun' he sighs replying "me.. and I don't like my smile" he's said in a sad deep voice 'whats wrong with your smile you have a beautiful smile' "I do?" 'yes,' I reply as I turn to face him again taking his hands holding them in mine as I say. 'I love your smile...your beautiful ok..don't let anyone ever tell you your not ' "ok" Michael says.

he looks at me with a little smile and I wrap my arm back around his waist putting my free hand on his face, I look into his eyes kissing him deeply in which he returns gladly holding my waist, we kiss for what feels like it could last forever his soft lips gently touching mine and then we pull away for air looking back into each other's eyes putting our heads together smiling and he says in the softest deep and sweet voice I've ever heard, "I love you, Paige..so much" I  smile replying 'love you more Michael do you wanna dance with me for a bit?' I ask "id love to" he said so I put on a playlist and it just happens to be You Are Not Alone that comes on first to which I giggle taking his hands gently and dancing with him.

he smiles a bit more then suddenly it was like he was himself again he starts to sing along "Just the other night...I thought I heard you cry.. asking me to come.... and hold you in my arms.." he takes me in his arms and dances as if he's doing it with a fan on stage "I can hear your prayers..your burdens I will bear..but first I need your hand then forever can begin" I smile as he takes me in front of him bowing to me smiling big as he carries on dancing and singing as I look at him it reminds me of a younger Michael full of life like he's himself again, his voice is so soft and pure I can't believe it.

but first I need your hand then forever can begin" I smile as he takes me in front of him bowing to me smiling big as he carries on dancing and singing as I look at him it reminds me of a younger Michael full of life like he's himself again, his v...

as the song finished we both turn around hearing people clapping we both blushed and I say 'haven't you two got somewhere to go on beat it' they both laugh and Tom starts singing Beat It mocking me 'ha. ha. Ha. very funny' I say back "come on let's leave the love birds alone," Katie said dragging Tom away, Michael giggles looking back at me once the door is shut and says "so what other songs of mine do you have on that playlist of yours" I blush and reply 'all of them so he goes over and looks through puts on Human Nature and I smile big he looks confused at me and sais "when did technology advance this much?" He asks looking at my phone curiously, 'not that long a go but most of it needs perfecting half of it is bad and glitches that's why I only have my phone and laptop' I reply as he nods understandingly and suddenly I  get an idea 'I should get you a phone'.

"really? I don't think I can handle both of these maybe a standard text and calling phone with a camera will do me fine and a standered laptop. I use to have an iPhone" he says 'Well let me show you how mine works and you see how you like it ok' he nods in agreement and I take him and my phone back to our room, we sit on the bed side by side and I show him how to unlock it and I show him a few apps Facebook twitter etc has changed and he seems to get along with it fine then Kate walks in "you guys want to come shopping?" I look at Michael "uh sure".