16. family hurts but bigger problems start.

Michaels. pov

we finish shopping a few hours later and head home with Mc donalds for tea and Paige takes the cloths bags to the front room as Kate and Tom take the food shopping etc to kitchen, I put the bags on the floor and turn to her "Paige why haven't you told me that your dads a millionaire they could find out and come for you then try getting a ransom for you' I say genuinely worried for us "id rather not talk about my family all they care about is money and work that is why I  moved in with this lot because they care about me, they know who my family is but they don't care about that also I have my my mothers maiden name not my dads and id rather have this family than my real one" she looks at me sadly but lovingly "and I also have a different last name so they cant trace me and..im glad I have you" she hugs me and I hug her back kissing her head saying 'I love you to' we sit down on the bed but after a while I start getting this feeling like I don't feel well my chest hurts but I don't say anything I just cuddle into Paige as she runs her hand through my hair.

~mean while the mob are planing something~

narrators view.
The mob are gathered around a table listening to Lideo talking about the new plan.

Boss* "so heres the plan im guna by that ranch so they can't do anything about it"

one of the men say to him "but boss what about our little  problem?"  "ah you see she may have turned him PARTLY human but he's still mostly ghost and what do ghosts do boys?" "They scare people?"  questions another "yes and no they haunt....they cant be away from that place they haunt for long or bad things start happening and they're sent back to where they haunt and remain there forever" he grins
looking around the room at all the grinning men "and they will buy the house then we have him exactly where we want him they will go in and we will be waiting for him".