23. Games and troble.

MJ's pov.
I played around with a few tricks for a while with Paige and I was getting pretty good with them adding a little dance with them made me feel like I was completely free to be myself, no one to judge, no ones disapproving eyes just me and her. I watched her dance with me for a moment with a feeling that I haven't had in a long time, the feeling of being truly loved for just me, not Michael Jackson the popstar etc just Michael.

I smiled at her as I decided we should slow dance to some more music, she puts her head on my chest cuddling me as we sway. suddenly hear the most soft and sweet "I love you" from her I've ever heard and smile moving my face to beside her in the same soft tone 'I love you more. She hums looking at what im wearing and plays with the frills on my top saying. "I guess you are going for the ghost's video look then...it suits you," she says. I blush saying a thank you and we carry on dancing.

Paige's pov.
After dancing with him for a while I could tell he was relaxed. slow dancing with him was fun and we should totally do it more often he was happy and so was I. "Paige.." his soft deep voice says as I look at him.
"I've been thinking and..you know when you saved me from them and you did that thing with your hands, do you think you can do anything else like that 'I mean if I can maybe you can too?"

That got me thinking maybe I can do more?. Maybe I can make things float too? 'Yeah let's try it but 1st we need the stuff to try it on.' I take him back to the kitchen and look around I see the apple and get an idea 'hey Apple Head.. think fast'  say in a playful tone laughing as I throw it towards him. In one swift movement, he grabs it grinning back "oh so you definitely want to turn this into a game? fine... let's play." Oh no, I know that look what have I got myself into.

'Hmm okay 1st game catch me' I say running into the front room seeing the others and saying to them 'Man Hunt All in let's go Michael's it!!' I shout running through Laughing as I see them join in Tom runs beside me into the hall "hey! That's not fair!" Michel laughs "I'll help you MJ," Johnny says laughing legit," said Chris.

great theirs 6 of us that means 4 of us to be found out of the 6 that are here, I hide under a desk in one of the workrooms giggling but go quiet when footsteps come near checking.

M "where did they go?"
J "No idea let's keep checking every room" that's Michael and Johnny I see Michael's shoes apare in front of the desk, I get an idea and try using the orange I have in my hand to distract them throwing it at the door so it makes a thud.

J "What's that?"
M "Someone threw something lets go see"
They leave to see now's my chance so I get up and sneak out going into the opposite room looking at where I've come from I decide to try my powers now's better than ever so I focus on that door and try to make it slam shut but mine dose instead ops.

J "What's that?"
M "Ah-ha quick in there"
Dam I need to think fast seeing the sofa I try hiding behind it.
"Oi, this is my hiding spot Paige get your own!" Katie whisper scolds 'ha my bad' I answer back. Oh, crap oh crap where to hide..scanning around the room in a panic.

I go to the piano to hide instead-but tom runs in with Jhonny behind him "gotcha both!" He grabs Tommy laughing but where is Michael?

Suddenly the lights go out and it's pitch black listening out for any sound then I see a phone light and Tom's face "what's going on?" He said then I get an idea 'hey Tommy you remember MJs film ghosts right?'

"Yeah of course" "yeah I know it" Tom and Johnny both reply to me then suddenly Tom gets the songs playing on his phone and says "let's have some fun I've linked it to all the speakers in the house" looking over at me grinning 'let's go'.

°•°•with the Mob°•°•
They were sat around a table playing a game of poker and smoking cigars discussing how they were going to get Michael.
"Hey, Boss?" "Yeas what..is it" Frankie looks at his men looking for ideas. "Why don't we just sneak in and tak'em" one of the tall ones say.
"well, it would be obvious if we just stormed in there and took him you know what they're both capable of we need to separate them you get what I mean lads?" He replys "so we get'em while there apart?" Another asks.

"Not tat easy but on second thought we get'em while they're at home" he gets up explaining.
"we will plan this down, Rico! Can we get that stupid machine somehow into dat building surely they're not using half of it?"
"Possibly Boss the thing can fit in da van. I'll take Carlo we've been watching em come and go there all out tomorrow morning one of the guys blabbed about having an you can eat breakfast with them all we'll take it out a get it set up in one of those rooms will let you know when we're done the locks are pretty easy for me".

"Now hold up you're forgetting.. we have our rat in da house Chris come here..my nephew here is gonna tell you everything and how to get in"

Frank grins evilly as Chris comes over smiling and finishes the game of cards winning then looks back at them all ordering them around.
"So da plan is.. yous two!.. you are going to go on the lookout's okay"pointing at the tall pair then at another 3.
"you's are taking the machine..yes?" He gets a nod "good okay you'd tree and you's two get ready we are gonna take 'em out one by one but leave Michel and da girl for me that's where you'd come in bring em to me "yes uncle Frank".

"Now dis everyone clear?..good get ready it's gonna be a long day ahead.