6. caught by the mob

As we went down I was so nervous as we got to the bottom I could hear a voice in the front room, Tom went in first and Paige stopped me we listen to what he said. "ah Tom there you are. did you find her" we hear someone say 'yes I did "good where is she".

"ugh OK don't freak out and I know this is hard to understand but..um. she's with MJ" As he said that Paige pulls me into the room cautiously and its the same four guys from last time, I freeze scared as one says "impossible get him and them to" I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs "Michael what's going on why are they chasing us" Paige says unsure of what's happening. 'I don't know Paige but I can't let you get hurt too'.

Tom ran and hid as they chased us everywhere we went then suddenly one grabbed her from a hiding place and another grabbed me too. 'let me go! Get off me!' I shouted, "why should we" he went over to Paige as I say angry 'don't you dare hurt her or' he cuts me off "or what are you going to do", "Hey if he's human that means we have to do it again," one of them said as I looked at the man holding here I get scared and angrier as I look at her she looks angry but her eyes are telling me she's scared hopefully we can get this done and escape fast.