22. Let the Games Begin.

Michael's pov.

So I've decided if she wants to play games I might as well look the part going to my wardrobe I take out a white long sleeve top and a pair of black dress pants thinking about what I wore for ghosts. I find something similar but I notice something white sticking out from the corner I pick it up to find that it is the very top I wore in Ghosts 'Huh how did you get there?' I mumble to myself putting it on, not noticing it still had my tiny lipstick mark on one of the ruffles that never came out. I shrug it off and carry on making myself look okay still mumbling to myself as I do 'I wonder if I could now do some of that stuff on set for real now'. I question looking towards the lights I try making them turn out you know the usual ghost stuff you hear about.

I concentrate hard on the light and it starts to flicker so I try harder and the bulb explodes ops.. maybe I tried a little too hard that time, feeling guilty I open our door to the hall and turn the light off by the wall and taking the broken bulb out I bin it reminding myself I need to get another one but ill do that later, for now, I decide to go have a little fun and see what else I can do with my powers in a part of the house no one is using so im not caught. I pick up a little stress ball I had brought with me and sit on the floor playing with it I roll it away and try summoning it back with my hand as I did with the rose. It rolls back into my hand repeating it a few times amused at how it so easily comes back trying once again to make it float above my hand watching it with curiosity as it moves from one hand to the other 'hmm' time to find her. 

20 minutes later I find her talking to Tom in the kitchen, Let's have a little fun. I hide myself well and wave my hand and an apple on the side roles slowly past tom's back making both stop and look at it "did that just move?" Tom asks " you probably knocked it with your big arse ha ha ha" Paige laughs as tom gasps hitting her arm playfully at the joke so I role the apple back making sure they see it "what the-" Paige says watching it as I make a cupboard shut beside them making Tom jump as I hide my giggle. Oh no, I've been spotted, Paige sees me and walks over with a half-smile on her face "up to one of your pranks I see how many of us have you got today?" 'not many just you two' I say smirking 'I wanna show you something come with me a sec' I say dragging her with me to the un-used part of the house.

"Michael, what's going on? Why are we in here?" She questions 'you'll see' I take the ball off the floor nervously wondering how she will react, 'you know when we first meet I could do  those... ghost things?' I say picking my words as She looks at me worriedly and reply's "Michael what's going on your suddenly acting all weird and what do you mean ghost stuff?" 'I...uhh' oh this is more difficult than I thought.

She takes my hands carrying on before I can explain "If somethings happened Michael please I need to know.. let me help". with the last part, she puts her hand on my cheek looking into my eyes with concern, so I take my free hand and put it on hers holding my face saying.

'It's nothing bad, honest I'm o-kay.. babe you don't have to worry' *pauses* 'I'm fine' I love how overprotective she is of me and will do anything for me I'm so glad I found her. 'Watch and you'll see' I take the ball and make it float next to us as she looks on surprised at it "wait so you can still do all that weird stuff like lights and all that?". I nod in response and once again play with the lights getting them to flicker, she smiles at me and says' lets see what else you can do?.