12. The problems of mixing flower and hair.

I cuddle Paige for what seems like hours just enjoying each others embrace then Paige says "can we go get some breakfast?" I smile down at her and say 'of course let's go' I slowly get up my muscles still needing a bit of time to heal but she helps me, once in the kitchen she turns to me and asks "so what should we have?" I think about it for a moment and say 'why don't we make pancakes' "sure we can flip them together" she smiles blushing god I love that smile but pancakes oh..I've missed the taste of them so bad.

she takes out the Ingredients and I watch her start mixing them so I wait ready to start flipping them I take her hands in mine and we flip it together giggling as we make one more batter when I get an idea and wipe some flower over her "hey! Michael.." she looks excitedly and grabs some more putting it on my face which turns into a flower war, She struggles as I tackle her with flowery hands giggling as we calm down looking at each other covered in flower she brings me into a kiss in which I return more passionately I look at her smiling feeling happier than I ever have before in my life she smiles back "I think we both need a shower" she says to me which I agree nodding, 'but first let's eat'. We had our pancakes leaving some for the others and head up to the bathroom and she said "ill go get some towels you go first" with that she goes to get them and returns with one for me and I thank her then she takes one after me.

Once we're both done Paige comes into what has turned into our room for now and im sitting on the bed trying to tame my curly hair irritably 'oh! Stupid hair' giggling Paige said. "You tried to use the hairdryer without brushing it didn't you?" She asks 'No' I say trying not to look stupid but then she gives me the look lads you know the one ladies always give you and I have to admit I did 'ok yes yes I did please help me' I ask frustrated, she comes overtaking a bottle of hair stuff that sais non-frizz on it coating it all over my big curls, rats tails or whatever you'd like to call them.

she brushes it out and re drys it so it turns my hair into those big long curls 'thank you' I say "your welcome I love your hair like this" she says giving me that big grin as Tom comes in saying "who trashed the kitchen!"...ops I try the innocent act 'im sorry' dragging the sorry out and looking down using my softest child-like voice 'I only wanted to make you all some pancakes because you've all been so kind to me' Paige hugs my waist thinking im upset and she says "it's my fault to you know how clumsy I am I dropped the flower trying to show off my flipping skills.." "its ok I've cleaned it up accidents will happen" he says and goes to walk off "oh and by the way try hiding your evidence next time like the blueprint and handprints all over the counter and try putting your flower-covered cloths to wash next time you have a flower war you won't have any evidence" he grins going downstairs. I look at Michael and we both start giggling.