Chapter 35 ( Flashback 1 )

As I promised here is the double update.

For understanding this chapter the content written in chapter 31, 32 and 33 will be used so if you will face any difficulty in understanding some scene then you can read that scene again in its respective chapter. I will mention chapter's name on top of scene.

Once again wishing you all a very Happy and prosperous diwali.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

( Read chapter 31 for connecting with this scene.)

Neil positioned Avni on the straw and laid beside her. Avni covered their upper bodies with his jacket while he admires her lovingly. She snuggles closer and claimed his lips into a passionate kiss, he responds passionately yet gently. They broke the liplock and Avni kept her head on his chest, Neil wrapped his arms around her and soon both of them drifted into a peaceful sleep. After sometime Avni groans in sleep and opens her eyes slightly, she saw that Neil was wide awake and was staring the sky which was filled with sparkling stars. She snuggles close to him and Neil saw her wide awake. He smiled at her while she reciprocates.

Avni - Why are you awake ?

Neil - Nothing.

Avni - You are worried about your mother. Don't worry we will save her.

Neil smiles.

Neil - Do you trust Mithali ?

Avni - No.

Neil - That means she is lying about mom's whereabouts as well.

Avni - Maybe yes maybe no.

Neil - Means ?

Avni - I won't say that we should trust her blindly but if there is some probability then we should check there. I mean for our satisfaction.

Neil - Right. We need to be very attentive. We don't even know who will try to harm us.

Avni - I am somewhere confused Neil. I mean Mithali didn't trust me and due to her I land up in trouble. She told me about Sheetal and your mom but what if she will tell Sheetal that I know her identity.

Neil - That's why I am saying we have to be attentive. If we will find mom in the  farmhouse then we will check if she's my mom or Sheetal.

Avni - But how ? They both are twins it's a difficult task.

Neil - Its not. Sheetal have a butterfly tattoo on her neck, so we can identify her through that tattoo.

Avni nods.

Avni - Now sleep Neil, tomorrow will be a long day.

Neil sighs.

Neil - I don't feel sleepy.

Avni - I know why. You are feeling guilty that your aunt is responsible behind our problems. Please don't feel guilty cos of that lady. 

Neil - You don't know how I spend these 2 days Avni. On top of that I got to know that you are in trouble cos of my closed one. I can't loose you at any cost. Never. I.... ( Avni cuts him off ).

Avni - Shhh !! ( whispers while keeping her finger on his lips ) For sometime forget what happened and live in this moment Neil. ( she says softly ).