Chapter 3

Avni was leaning against the bike and watching the sky. She fires a bullet from her revolver in upward direction and smiles.

Avni- ( smirks ) I wish Anand Mehta was hanging there and I shot him to the death. But then I think that why I should go to jail after murdering him?

Neil - ( smirks) So you are afraid of  going to jail . Impressive or I would say unexpected as a rash person like you who don't know give a fuck about her life is afraid of going to jail.

Avni - I am not afraid of fucking jail. I don't want him to get small punishment for his deeds.  Death will be a very small punishment for a bastard like him.

Neil - ( in mind ) There is some missing link between Anand and Avni that I need to find out as soon as possible. 

Avni - DON'T.

Neil - What? ( confused)

Avni - Like I said in morning don't waste your energy in decoding me.  You won't be able to know the mysteries that are hidden beneath my skin . ( smirks) . I know you are having tons of questions in your smart brain regarding my equation with that bastard Anand Mehta.

Neil - Can I ask you one if you don't mind ?

Avni - You want to ask why I hate him right ? I hate him because he is an asshole and a burden on the earth. I want to see his end.

Suddenly Neil's phone rings.

Avni - Whose call is this?

Neil - Anand sir.

Avni - Give me your mobile.

Neil - But.....

Avni - I said give it to me. He gives her mobile and she reverts the call.

Anand- Neil I really hope that Avni isn't hanging out with any guy ?

Avni - Why ? You produced babies by sleeping with same sex. You bastard. ( smirks) .

Anand - Avniii!! ( in anger ).

Avni- Ohh !! Poor old man I understand that you won't be able to satisfy your fucking bitches that's why you are becoming frustrated but it happens with age factor don't worry about that . Okay . ( She says sarcastically.)

Anand - What the hell should I  do with you Avni ? Why are you becoming annoying day by day ? ( he gritted his teeth ).

Avni - Awww !! Not getting erections That's why you are worried right.  That's why I want that your last day to come soon .

Anand cuts the call while Avni burst into laughter.  This time Neil was also laughing at her replies.

Avni- God I love irritating this bullshit. ( smiles ). By the way I love your laugh as well .( She winks at Neil ).

Neil stop laughing and Avni smiles .

Neil - My mobile .

Avni - Oh yeah! Wait I will block Anand Mehta's number or else he will irritate you right.

Neil - But .

Avni - Come on Neil he is a garbage so he deserve to be in black list of your mobile or else he will spoil your contact list

Neil - Gosh!! So much of hate. He never answers you back . I find it quite weird.  ( He answers in order to find some clue )

Avni- He know if he will answer me back then he will be in trouble. ( smirks) .

Neil - Trouble ( confused ) .

Avni- yeah !! You will get to know soon till then I want to enjoy with you Mr.hot stuff. ( She winks at him.)

Neil- I guess we should leave now .

Avni - Yeah. Come let's go.

They both drive their respective bikes and reach to Mehta mansion after sometime. As they entered they saw Anand Mehta was sitting with some clients. She remembers them and she hates them for some tragedy.  Avni smirked seeing them.

Avni - Hi sweaty dog . ( She says to Anand as she wants to humiliate him .)

Anand- Avni behave yourself.  I am sitting with my clients so .. ( Avni cuts him off).

Avni - Ohh!! So they are also of your category not bad . Come on Neil Let's go this sweaty dog needs to communicate with his assholes.

Anand - Avniii.  He shouts and points gun at her direction .

Avni pulls of the gun from her holster and points it towards him.

Avni - Shoot me motherfucker and you will see your end . ( She shouts sending chills down his spines .)

Avni- I said shoot or I will shoot the hell out of you . ( She screams at the top of her voice .)

Neil - Avni.. Avni listen you are not any criminal please don't do this.  You want to punish him right and you only said that death is very less punishment for him.  So you shouldn't do that .  Please Avni . ( He says slowly and was trying to calm down her anger.)

Avni was  huffing but got her composer back after listening Neil's words. But her anger was not totally vanished so she shoot towards the chandelier below which Anand was standing . The guards drag him from that position and the chandelier fell down with a thud.

Avni - Today you got saved but if next time you will do anything like this then you will see your fucking end .

Avni reaches the room and starts punching the punching bag vigorously . Neil saw that she was burning in some kind of fire and was trying to compose herself by doing this . He didn't interrupted but he felt bad after seeing her condition . She injured her hand due to her harshness, this time Neil failed to keep himself away from her.

Neil - ( trying to stop her ) Avni you hurt yourself.  Please stop this.

Avni - Shut up you are my fucking bodyguard not my husband so don't stop me. I will destroy him.

Neil - Do you think by hurting yourself you will destroy him . ( He was bit angry on her.)

She stops and he made her sit on the couch . He bought first aid and was applying ointment on her wound.  She was admiring him with some unknown expression . His care was something she always wanted. The soft hearted girl present inside the arrogant badass Avni was having tears of happiness by seeing Neil's gesture but arrogant Avni will never accept this reality. She shrugged away her thoughts and he bandaged her wound .

Neil - I don't know what is your problem. I don't know the reason of your suffering, all I know is that hurting yourself won't help you in anything. Arrogance can burn your internal peace of mind.  It won't let you live a happy life . So don't be harsh on yourself.  ( He says calmly )

Avni was listening to his each and every word . Ironic right, the great Avni Mehta who won't let anyone speak in front of her is listening to the advise of her bodyguard.

Avni - ( laughs bitterly ) What if I say that my life doesn't have place for this  so called word peace. Then ?

Saying this she moves to closet for changing her clothes leaving Neil in his thoughts.

( Do drop your views about the chapter. )

Much love
Thanks 💞