Chapter 29

Avni was flabbergasted with some unexpected revelations that took place infront of her.

Avni - ( in mind ) Why is she betraying her own son ?

Her trance was broken by Shweta.

Shweta - What happened Avni ? Why are you scared huh ? No, no you can't get scared. I know you are a tigress and that's the reason why I want you in my brothel. You will satisfy my customer's needs in the best way possible. ( smirks ).

Avni - Your son is an honest IPS officer and you are running a brothel.

Shweta laughs evily.

Shweta - Everything is twisted. Everything. ( laughing ) but I dont want to waste my time in narrating my life history. I want some prostitutes for restarting my business as your Neil have spoiled my previous business, now you and Mithali will become my next targets.

Mithali - Me. ( shocked ) Why me ? Aunty you told me that only Avni will be captured and I helped you in doing so and now you are...

Avni - The lady who betrayed her own son will be loyal to you. You are seriously a dumb headed person Mithali.

Shweta - Now, no more questions. ( sternly ).

She calls her men and forcefully put Avni and Mithali in the truck. Though it was easy for Avni to escape their clutches but she wanted to dig deep inside this matter so she surrendered in front of Shweta so that she can get to know what's going on here.

Mithali on the other side was continuously crying and screaming. She was begging for mercy but Shweta didn't show any mercy towards her.

The truck started moving and Avni was trying to note each and every thing around her that can help her in achieving her aim.

_______________________☆☆

Neil entered Vidyut's hotel room, his eyes were burning in rage and his muscles were tensed up as Avni was missing since two days and he tried his level best to find her but everything was in vain. Vidyut saw his bloodshot red eyes and that intense look on Neil's face was  enough to scare the hell out of Vidyut.

Neil - Where is Avni ? ( sternly ).

Vidyut - I...I...don't know. ( afraid ).

Neil - Where is Avni ? Tell me you bullshit. ( roared ).

Vidyut - I ...I.. seriously don't know, where Avni is Neil.

Neil grabs Vidyut by his collars and showers tons of punches on his face.

Neil - Vidyut I don't want any lie or else you won't be spared. Mark my words, one scratch on my Avni means your death. ( sternly ).

Vidyut - ( wincing in pain ) Neil, I seriously....don't...know about her... I.....I...wanted to sell Mithali but ..

Neil - But Mithali trapped Avni.

Vidyut nods.

Vidyut - Please find my Avni, Neil. Find my Avni. She will be in danger.

Neil's blood boiled and he kicked him mercilessly.

Neil - Don't even dare to claim her as yours. A fucking bullshit like you  doesn't deserve her. ( angered ).

Vidyut gulped down in fear.

Neil - Now tell me one thing. I know Mithali very well, she's not that smart so how she can trap Avni.

Vidyut - She is helping Mithali. Shit !! How can I forget this ?

Neil - Who is helping Mithali ? You know her ?