Chapter 13

First of all sorry for making you guys wait but I was busy so I wasn't able to update my ff.

The new day arrives with new hopes and tasks but two love birds were lying in each other's embrace in their most natural form. After the night of passion and confessions they both required some good amount of sleep as well. Avni's head was on Neil's chest and her arms were wrapped around his waist. Neil's one arm was around Avni's shoulder and other arm was on her waist holding her close to him as he never want to let her go. Their legs were entangled with each other in the most sensuous manner. Neil was the first one to woke up. The first thing he felt after waking up was Avni's body pressing against his. He smiles while remembering their passionate night. He pats her cheeks while she growls in sleep.

Neil - Avni wake up.

Avni - Stop being pain in the ass and let me sleep. ( sleepy ).

Neil chuckles.

Neil - Avni, the effect of sleeping pills will be over. So guards will be awake.

Avni- After so many years, I had peaceful sleep. So let me have it. ( She snuggles close to Neil with her eyes closed. )

Neil feels bad after listening her words so he tightens his grip around her.

Neil - Don't worry Avni, you will get your peaceful sleep regularly. ( smiles ).

Avni- Really.. ( childish manner )

Neil smiles at her childish voice and felt that he's the luckiest person as he saw her hidden vulnerable side which she protects under hard shell of arrogance.

Neil - Yeah !! Now get up .. ( he says softly ).

Avni gets up and slips into Neil's shirt that was lying near her side.

Avni - Thanks for ...

Neil - Last night .. ( winks at her ).

Avni - ( frown ) for loving me.  ( smile )

Neil - Thanks for accepting me. ( smiles ).

Avni smiles.

Neil - Now don't smile or else I will loose control once again cos you are already looking very ravishing in my shirt. ( smirks ).

Avni - Keep your manhood in control baby. Who knows someday I play kickboxing with your organ. ( winks at him).

Neil - Gosh !! What's your problem with my manhood. You always target my poor soul. ( pouts. )

Avni chuckles and goes inside washroom. Neil leaves from there not before taking his shirt from Avni and arranging her room properly.

After breakfast they were sitting in her room where Avni was explaining him everything.

Avni -  Here are the documents of woman trafficking rackets run by Anand. These are photocopy of original documents. If you want original documents then we can steal them but during  anniversary party. And here are cctv footage of the deals made by Anand and here is the footage of Sangeeta maa's murder.

A lone tear escapes her eyes. Neil holds her hand and wipes her tears. He plants a soft kiss on her forehead.

Neil- You and Sangeeta maa will get justice. Don't worry.

Avni smiles.

Neil- so we need to collect proofs regarding his child trafficking  racket and we have to plan entire game Avni. My men need to enter Anand's house on party night. Then only we can do something.