Chapter 4

Night time

Avni was gulping down alcohol along with her sorrows while sitting in the balcony. Her eyes were having innocence that is never seen during daytime. She was lost in her own world she was smiling without any reason. It was difficult to point out if her  goofy smile is due to alcohol or she is having an unusual peace in her mind. She finished one bottle within few minutes .

Avni - Hawww !! It finished . Bad bottle.  ( pouts ) .

She goes inside her room where Neil was sitting. He saw her taking another bottle from the cupboard . She wasn't able to walk straight still she wanted to engulf other bottle. He slapped his forehead after seeing her activities. Avni sat on bed having her drink.

Neil - You drink regularly ?

Avni- What ? ( She says cutely with a pout. )

Neil smiles mentally seeing her cute innocent face which she never shows to any person. Neil would be the first person who is watching her vulnerable site unknowingly.

Neil- Well I asked, you drink daily.

Avni - Drink?? Hmmm drink drink drink .... ooooo ( shouts ) Drink you mean wine . Yeah yeah I drink daily . ( She says in drunk state but cutely ).
Actually it helps me  in escaping from the harsh reality .

Neil - Alcohol can help you in running away from reality for a short time.  At the end of the day you have to face your problems.

She walks towards him and sits on couch with him.

Avni - You don't drink ? She asks cutely .

Neil - I do but I never do when I am sad or on duty.

Avni - Ohh !! So if I will offer you then you won't take it right ?

Neil - No .

Avni - uff !! I want to leave this fucking alcohol .

Neil - ( smiles ) then leave it .

Avni - how will I survive without this ?

Neil- you would be able to handle yourself .

Avni - You will help me in this.

Neil - I will .

Avni - ( smiles ) come here .

Neil- Where ??

Avni - uff !! Bring your face closer .

Neil leans forward and Avni pecks his lips softly. Neil gets shocked.

Avni - You can help me cos you are not less than a wine bottle . ( She winks at him and smiles.)

Neil - Avni what was that. 

Avni - Oops !! You blushed . Omg !! I took your first peck that you have reserved for your future partner cos I know you are that goody goody boy types who is dream man of every girl.  I know I know. But what if .... ( Neil stands up .)

Neil - Avni come you need to sleep.

Avni - But what if .....

Neil- Avnii ( calmly ) .

Avni stands on the couch and encircle her arms around his neck and pulls him closer. Neil was trying hard to control himself as somewhere he was also having feelings for Avni . In short all feelings were mutual. Avni bends and bites Neil's neck thus giving him a hickey. She smiles at him while he was engrossed in the current incidents . She again bends towards his neck and places a soft kiss at the love bite.

Avni- I mark you as mine . Now you won't leave right ?

Neil - ( composing  himself ) Avni come you should sleep now.

He asks her to hold him so she wraps her legs around his waist and tightens her grip on his neck.  He carries her towards her bed.

Avni - You are virgin Neil?

Neil just smiles .

Avni - I got it you are virgin . Even I am . Same pinch .

Neil places her on the bed and covers her with duvet and pats her cheeks softly .

Avni - Don't give a fuck about me Neil. My life doesn't demand this love and care.

Neil - it's nothing like that .

Avni - You will be mine?

Neil - ( He didn't know what to say ) sleep Avni .

Avni- I know I am not worth it . Hell ... no problem.  Good night .

Neil felt as if someone stabbed his heart after listening her words . He wanted to take her in his arms and want to assure her that she is not alone but It's not possible for him to do so .

Neil -( to himself ) It's my first day still I get to know alot about this girl. She is bold and aggressive because she don't want anyone to take advantage of hers. She is hiding a soft hearted girl behind this stone hearted personality.  She hates everyone here but somewhere she feels for me. She is having soft corner for me. She wants me to stay in her life still she won't say that ever. Why the hell am I  getting attract to her. Right now my main focus should be my mission but here I am focusing on Avni.  Her hate towards Anand Mehta is the biggest key that can help me in my mission " MISSION DESTRUCTION OF ANAND MEHTA." ( He smirks ) .

Anand Mehta's room

Anand was talking to someone on the phone.

Anand - She is crossing every limit. I don't know how to tackle her.

Person - Don't worry I will come there after 2 months till then you let her do whatever she wants .

Anand - That means you won't be attending 50th anniversary party of Mehta industries .

Person - not possible for me .I will meet you soon .

Anand- Okay .. take care .

Call ends .

( Double treat from me today . Hope you guys enjoyed both updates.  )

Much love
Thanks 😘