Chapter 15

Avni and Neil were sleeping peacefully but the sun rays disturbed their peaceful sleep.

Avni- What the fuck !! ( irritatedly).

Neil - Morning jaan.. ( sleepy voice ).

Avni- Let me sleep. You already spoiled my sleep last night.

Neil chuckles.

Neil - Get ready Avni..

Avni wakes up.

Avni- Mission is about to begin Mr. Hot stuff. ( winks at him )

Neil smirks.

After sometime, Neil comes into Avni's room.

Neil- Ready to move ?

Avni- Yeah !!

They both go downstairs and saw Anand there.

When they were going towards the main door. Anand interferes.

Anand - Where are you guys going ?

Avni became angry and pull out her gun pointing towards Anand with bloodshot eyes. Anand got scared and Neil became shocked.

Avni - How much time I have to warn you to keep yourself away from me and my life. You don't understand . ( She says angrily while Anand was shivering under her intense gaze. )

Avni moves towards Anand with her gun pointing towards him, he was moving back in fear.

Anand - ( fearful voice ) Avni .... Avni please stop ... I won't interrupt... Please put your gun down... see it's not good... I ... I .... I.... mean ... Avni .... ( fumbled due to fear.)

Avni came forward and puts her gun on his forehead. He was way much scared when he saw the rising anger in her eyes.. He gulps down in fear.

Avni keeps her gun down and pushes him on the floor harshly. He fell down with a thud near the couch. Avni came forward and kept her foot on his chest. He was shivering and she was scaring the hell out of him.

Avni - Just remember Mr.Anand Mehta that you have no value in my life so don't poke your filthy nose everywhere. Or else you know the consequences.  You are a useless piece of Shit. Always remember that you fucking bulldog.

Avni - From next time if you will try to interfere in my life then I will smash your shitty balls.

She kicks him on his manhood while he winced in pain. Neil was mentally smiling as Avni didn't take law in her hands. They both left from there.

They both go into a cafe. Avni was confused.

Avni- Why the hell we are here ?

Neil- Cos we have to divert their attention.

Avni - What do you mean ?

Neil - See ( He pulls out a tracker from his pocket).

Avni - Tracker ... ( confused).

Neil - Yeah !! Anand's bodyguard put this in my pocket but I was saw him while doing so..

Avni - He is not a smartass like you Neil. ( smirks). So what's the plan?

Neil - We need to make them realise that we are in this cafe, then only we can work on our mission.

Avni - We need to go into security office.

Neil- What? ( confuse ) (then realises her intentions.)

Neil - Not bad wild beauty . ( smirks ). Come let's go.

They both moves into security office and saw a guard sitting over there.

Avni - ( whispers) you have made some arrangement for him ?

Neil - Yeah!! I kept chloroform for him.  ( winks at her ).

They made the guard unconscious and Avni starts with her work.

Avni- The cameras located outside the cafe are malfunctioned. ( smirks).

Neil - When some Einstein brain will work on those poor cameras then they have to fail their credibility. ( smirks ).

Avni tampers almost  all the footages.

Avni- Only  our 15 minutes footage will be present rest all is deleted by me. Anand is a fool. We can play around him easily Neil.

Neil - Why do you think they placed tracker inside my pocket ?

Avni - Maybe Vidyut have told them ? Dark obsession you see.

Neil - Everyone who did wrong to your family will get punishment  Avni. They will fall in their own traps that's for sure. ( smirks ).

Avni - Lets go Neil, you keep your tracker here. We will reach here before time and we will fool the hell out of those bulldogs.

( Its a filler kind of update, I will update next part soon. I hope that you guys enjoyed some part of this.)

Much love
Thanks 💝