Chapter 27

This chapter has mature content, so read at your own risk, I honestly don't know but I think this will be the last hot scene of avneil ( a mere guess ). I haven't planned the upcoming chapters yet but according to my rough calculations, I guess this will the last hot scene. This is the last track of this book, after this, the story will come to an end.

Skip if not comfy, I know maximum people won't skip it cos our naamkarann fd is full of tharkis like me 🙈🙈 🤣🤣.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Back to reality ( Chapter no. 22 )

Avni - ( giggles ) Catch me if you can Mr. Hot stuff. ( smirks )

Neil - Oh really just wait and watch miss.

Avni ran away while Neil was running behind her.

Avni - ( while running ) Punishment time Mr. Hot stuff.

Neil - ( while running ) You can't do this with me. ( pouts ).

Avni giggles.

Avni goes inside a room and locks the door while Neil was standing outside banging the door.

Neil - Avni please let me in. ( pleading ) .

No response.

Neil - Avni don't punish me. ( puppy face ).

No response.

Neil - Avni I will eat you. ( pouts ).

No response.

Neil - Avni, I will cry. ( puppy face )

No response.

Neil - So cruel. ( fake anger ).

No response.

Neil - Oh God !! Why only me? ( dramatically )

No response.

Neil - Avni please open the door or I will I will..( confused )... this wild beauty is very stubborn ( pouts ).

Neil - Avni... ( pleading )

Avni - Come in.

Neil - Finally !! She responded. My adorable baby.. ( smiles childishly ). 

Neil went inside the room and saw that Avni was standing there in a black babydoll lingerie. Neil was already having a tough time and started moving towards her, she smirked. 

Neil - You want to kill me or what.... ( huskily ).

Avni - Na !! I want to arrest you. ( huskily ).

Neil - What ? ( confused ).

Avni pulled out handcuffs from the drawer and pulled Neil towards her through his collar. Neil was still confused at her action, she made him sit on a chair and traced his face with her fingers, he closes his eyes in anticipation. She takes this as opportunity and tied his hand with the side table through a handcuff. This is when, Neil opened his eyes and became shocked when he found himself tied, he looked at her questionably while she smirked at his reaction.

Avni - Punishment time, Mr. Hotstuff.

Neil - Punishment .. ( shocked )

Avni - Yes, for hiding the truth from me.

Neil - ( puppy face ) You can't punish me cos you love me.

Avni - Awww.. I can punish you baby cos I love to irritate you as well. ( smirks ).

Neil - I will cry.. ( pouts ).

Avni - Let's see, if you are able to cry or not.

With that she turns on the music and starts moving her curves sexily while he was staring her with wide eyes and  mouth open.