Chapter 5

This chapter consists of .mature content ( not much though) . Still if you are uncomfortable then you can skip this chapter.

Morning time

Dining table

Avni and Neil came towards dining table and found Anand having breakfast there. Avni sits while Neil was standing beside her.

Avni - Why are you standing Mr.hotstuff . Come sit here . ( She points towards the chair beside her .)

Neil - No, you please continue.

A guard comes from behind and calls Neil for the breakfast, Neil was about to go but Avni stopped him.

Avni - You will eat here with me.

Neil - But ... ( Anand cuts him off ) .

Anand - He can't eat here. He is also a worker here so he won't be given any special treatment.

Avni - You are also a bulldog but you are not provided with pedigree in your meals.  Why so ? ( She says sarcastically).

Neil suppress his laughter while Anand was burning with anger.

Avni gets up from her seat and pushes Neil in such a way that he falls on her chair . She sits on his lap.

Avni - Now this place is quite comfy right? ( She winks at him ) .

Neil was embarrassed and was scared by seeing Anand's red burning face.

Neil - ( in mind ) God!! I really hope  that Anand Mehta won't fire me from this job or else my mission will be failed. Don't do these kind of activities in front of him Avni or else I can be in problem.

Anand - Avni you just ..

He wasn't able to complete his words as Avni threw a glass of water on his face.

Avni - You didn't washed your fucking face in the morning right, That's why I felt like puking. Now you will look good asshole. ( smirks ) .

Anand got up and was about to leave but Avni warned him.

Avni- Dare you remove Neil from my duty. I will torture the Shit out of you.

Anand leaves from there.

Avni - let's have breakfast Neil.

Neil - But...

Before he can complete Avni put an Apple's piece in his mouth and was eating from the other side in such a manner that her lips were brushing against his. A mere touch of her lips and he was already having a tough time.  He so wanted to claim her lips but controlled himself from doing so.

Avni- I am confused, what is more sweet, apple or your juicy lips . ( winks at him )

Neil - ( in mind) Damm she is giving me hard time . Fuck these male hormones. 

Avni- Are you afraid that you will loose yourself to me ? ( seductive voice ) .

Neil- Yes !! ( He blurted out in haze, then reality hit him hard .) I mean no .

Avni - ( smirks ) even you don't know whom you are lying to me or to yourself.

Neil knew that Avni is right, he feels something for her. Moreover for how long he would be able to run away from his feelings.

Avni - Okay then Mr. Bodyguard are you ready for practise sessions . ( naughty smirk appears on her face )

Neil - Practise sessions ? Today as well .