Prologue

This is my first ever manxboy werewolf story so I hope you enjoy it :)....

<Prologue>

"Jeremiah we need to talk?"those were the first words my boyfriend Joseph said to me as I gather my things from my locker I spin around and smile at him.

"hi baby! what's up!"He looks at me.

"I found my true mate and we need to break up!"he says nonchalant like.

"what?"he groans and rolls his eyes as he reaches back and pulls a shaking Robert from behind him and wraps an arm around him.

"I said I found my mate and I don't want to be with you anymore!"

"b but I I thought you loved me!"he and his friends laugh at me.

"love I don't and never loved you I just used you to make my real mate jealous and it worked your just a disgusting little wolf boy no man or boy would ever want to mate with!"he says as tears pour down my face.

"you don't mean that!"I say clinging to his shirt.

"Get off me you freak I DON'T WANT YOU!"he says pushing me away and walking with his mate I run out of the building crying as other students laugh at me I shift into my pure white wolf and run as fast as I can home once I reach home I shift back to my human body.

"Jeremiah sweety is that you-"my mother Rowena gasps coming out of the kitchen once she sees me in my crying state."Oh, Jer what's the matter sweety?"she asks grabbing my face in between her small pale hands.

"Joseph broke up with me because he found his mate and said awful things plus he's right im just a pathetic little gay wolf boy!"she tsks and pulls me close.

"Oh,  honey you are nothing like what Joseph says your a smart, charming and handsome young man and anybody would love you no matter what!"I hug her tighter.

"she's right son, soon you'll find your other half once the moon goddess finds him!"my father Richard says coming into the living room and hugs me and my mother both.

"you promise?"I ask in a shy voice.

"yes!"they both say in unison.

after dinner my parents and I get ready for bed I lay down and pull the covers under my chin "moon goddess if your out there can you find my true mate so I can be happy again just like ma and pa?"I ask the moon goddess.

I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

************************************

OKAY GUYS HOW WAS THAT FOR A PROLOGUE? I HOPE THIS WAS A GOOD START TO MY VERY FIRST WERE WOLF STORY..... :) WELL SEE YA NEXT TIME.