Ch:18 Confrontation

Thank you so much to ifancy1D_4ever for commenting on my Author's Note, thus making my upload faster:) Thanks again to her and her support.  Hope you guys enjoy this chapter

-Adios

Hmm, wheat or white?

Luciano eats that healthy shit right? I’m not that big of a fan of it, considering it tastes awful.

I bit my lip in concentration as I stared anxiously at the rows and rows of bread available. Who has this many brands of breads? Or really, who needs this many choices?

As you probably already guessed, I was at the grocery store.  Well I wouldn’t call it a grocery store; it was Bob’s Food Mart.  So it wasn’t as big as a grocery store but it still had almost as many choices as one.

I still had some money left over from my mini shopping spree in my front pocket.  When we got home from getting rid of James Kladah, Luciano seemed majorly exhausted.  Maybe because he ‘froze’ James in place so I could kill him? Whatever the reason; as soon as his head hit his pillow, he was out.

That left me for nothing to do but mull over the fact that I had actually killed someone.  That was something I did not intend to do; so I thought some fresh air would do me good.  Which was when I stumbled upon Bob’s Food Mart and decided to be helpful and grab some food for Luciano and me.

But back to my original predicament; wheat or white?

I could get both but then ...

“Dude that’s an awesome tattoo!”A voice behind me bellowed.

I turned slowly, my bread situation forgotten.

A kid, maybe about 15 or so with some video game figure on his shirt and wearing glasses was staring at me.

“Seriously where did you get it done at?”He asked again.

I was wearing one of my new tank tops and shorts since it was abnormally hot outside.  Since I was wearing that low tank top my tattoo was exposed for about the first time for the public’s view.

“I don’t know where, I got it when I was drunk,” I answered, lying smoothly.

He looked at me suspiciously, “You don’t look 21.”

I gave him an exasperated look, “Ever heard of fake IDs?”

I tried to nudge pass the kid but he asked me another question.

“Well then how did the tattoo artist get it to like, move?”

“What is this, like 20 questions or something?”I shot back snidely.

But then I realized what he said.

“Wait, what did you mean by saying that it moves?”I asked in a higher pitch voice.

The kid, now probably hurt by my remarks stared bored, at the floor. “It looks like its fading but then it stops and looks like its regular color,” he replied.

What does this mean?!

I finally pushed passed the kid, who protested and made my way slightly scared, to the bathroom. I reached the door to the bathroom and pushed it hard enough that it would make a dent in the wall. I made a beeline for the mirror and stopped when I got there.

What does it mean, if my tattoo is fading?  Does it mean I’m not an angel or what?

Taking a deep breath, I turned slowly around and saw my tattoo.  Or really, what was left of it.