Ch: 5 Jagger's Point of View

Jagger’s Point of View.

The room was darker than I had previously thought it to be.The shades around the two dingy windows only let in a ray of what we called “sunshine” , even though there hasn’t been any sun Down Below in centuries.The walls were quite, unimaginable gross and a poor representation of the many motels in Down Below.This one had no class or dignity, and maybe that was why I liked it the best.

I moved slowly out of bed, hopefully slow and quietly enough that the girl still sleeping wouldn’t wake up yet.You see, pawns of Isadora’s usually are quite annoying after a one night stand in a no name motel.

I soundlessly crept over to the round glass mirror and night stand on the far corner of the room. Near it on the floor, were my jeans and t-shirt from the previous night, thrown away in haste and nearly forgotten until now.I pulled my black t-shirt on and tugged on my jeans so I was now fully clothed and ready to leave at a moment’s notice.

“Where are you going?”The question was screeched in an unattractive, questioning voice.The owner of the voice, sat up in the cocoon of pillows that had lain neatly around her, sheltering her from me.

I winced slightly, still facing the mirror and contemplating what to tell this one.My god was her voices annoying, and she was quite ugly in the morning and all of this distracting me from leaving.Obviously I could see her in the mirror; makeup smeared, and black hair strewn, carelessly on her head, and eyes that were still blood red and waiting.She was an awful replacement to Raven, but somehow I had to live.

Forcing a smirk on my face, I turned around to face her.“Sika I would...”

“It’s Porsha,” she corrected me bitterly.

“Yah, ok, Porsha.”I continued on, running a hand through my messy black hair and narrowing my green eyes, smoothing over that one tiny mistake. “You see, I just have to run an errand really quick, I’ll be back before you know it,” I tried to tell her earnestly.I’m not the most honest to goodness guy out there, so it was no surprise that ‘Porsha’argued.

“You were just going to leave me here, weren’t you?Like some trash thrown on the curb!”Porsha yelpt, and sprung out of the bed, causing pillows and blankets to go flying, and ran over to stand right in my face, faster than I thought possible.

I closed my eyes, and I patiently waited for the strength that I needed.“Good bye Porsha.”

“What?! You can’t just do that!Make me seem worth something than...”Porsha’s plea was cut off abruptly due to the sudden shift in the air flow in the room.

Not even opening my eyes, I felt the air shifting and swirling faster and faster around Porsha.Soon it would look like her own personal tornado until it completely swallowed her up and spit her up in god knows where.

“See ya later, I would say it was nice meeting you, but then again, I would be lying.”I said, and opened my eyes.

You couldn’t even make out Porsha in the haze of swirling air and dust that had engulfed her.All that you could hear were her strangled pleas of help.

Her ear piercing scream filled the room, causing the furniture to shake and walls to shake under the pressure.The scream was pretty much all that had somewhat remained, the mini tornado was gone and so was Porsha.

Rubbing my temples, I prepared for the onslaught of headaches that would soon emerge because of all the power I had exerted on that one simple task.Getting rid of creatures these days was getting all the more time consuming and annoying.

I grabbed a chair that was sitting alone in the corner and brought it up to the dresser, to sit down and really take care of the main reason of why I had Porsha here in the first place.

Reaching in my front pocket of my jeans, I pulled out one glossy, black feather that gleamed when the ray of light hit it.It was beautiful and was Raven’s, curtsy of her little mess up with the stain glass windows of Up Above years ago.Man, those were the good days, where no one cared who you belonged to and who you’re father was.The time where the children angels ran amuck, merging with the other darker angels from Down Below.

The main reason that I even had to be with Porsha was because she was supposed to retrieve this feather from my place in Up Above.I wasn’t allowed up their anymore because they had figured out that me and Raven were together so obviously I had to get someone to get it instead.Thankfully Porsha had gotten it here safely, and I could finally see what and where Raven was.

Concentrating hard, I imagined what Raven would look like and where she could possibly be.The feather crackle in my hands, with an indescribable amount of power, and the color was no longer black.I looked closer, and I could make up the outline of my beautiful Raven.

Her hair was messy, and she was wearing a dirty white shirt and jeans but other than that she looked fine.She seemed to be flying somewhere, possibly on Earth?In the far corner was another shape- a shape of a man with white wings.

My eyes widened slowly as the view focused more on the man and I recognized who it was in the corner with her.

No!It couldn’t possibly be Luciano??Could it?Why on earth was he flying with her and not getting shot out or dead already?That bastard!

Quickly I stuffed the feather back in my pocket and ran around the room looking for my leather jacket.When I found it, I slipped it on angrily, over my t-shirt.How dare Luciano even breathe in the same air as Raven?

My anger was slowly swelling up to almost the breaking point.The walls seemed to be closing in on the room, making me even more claustrophobic and frantic.The only words that were repeating in my head were: I had to get Raven back.

With a final glance at the room, I turned and walked right out, slamming the door in my haste.I needed to find Raven and fast.

Heeyyy- you like it? i know it seemed a little bit more quicker and shorter chapter but then again, you met Jagger!! So tell me wut you think: do you love him or hate Jagger??  That's it- Chao