Ch:7 Figuring it Out

(recap, Jagger has short black hair and green eyes, Luciano has longer black/dark brown hair and blue eyes.I know they get a tad bit confusing cuz they pretty much look the same)

“How are you feeling?Luciano asked.

Of course, the most important question someone could ask and the one question that is most frequently answered with a lie.How am I, really?Would someone care if I blurted out my guts in front of them and told them EVERYTHING.I mean that’s a helluva lot of info to just pour on someone because they asked how you were feeling.

With my eyes almost closed, I tried to find an answer that wasn’t totally bull shit.

“I’m fine just tired,” I answered Luciano and turned back to the window.

Which of course, was a lie.I mean I was tired but more like drained of all energy that I really had.You know the feeling after you run two miles and can’t seem to walk even 10 more steps?That’s what I felt, the whole ‘I can’t move my ass out of this chair because I’m too tired’ feeling.Jumping out of a burning apartment might do that to you. But hey, I’ve fought at least 5 or so men off and I didn’t ever feel this wiped.

Anyway, you’re probably wondering where we were and everything, right? I can tell you that Luciano and I were in his room that he usually rented from the boardinghouse.The room itself was small but unusually clean for a boy.He had a nice bed and a table with chairs in the corner.There was also like a ledge by the window where I was stationed and Luciano sat in one of the chairs.

“Are you sure?It looks like there’s something else wrong,”Luciano looked at me earnestly, his face completely open.His emotions were laid out in front of me.

That was the difference between Luciano and...Jagger.Jagger wouldn’t let you in on his feelings; he’d keep it hidden from you as long as he could.Luciano was much more open.But Jagger was ...Jagger; I still missed him and hated him at the same time.

That I guess was the awful and horrible truth of love by a girl who only loved one person in her life.Sometimes the one that seems so perfect isn’t so perfect- he might even be Satan’s son if you know what I mean.

“Seriously, nothing’s wrong,” I said, as earnestly as I could while continuing to stare out the window at the two black crows flying around each other.How perfect and happy they looked while not having a care in the world.Jagger (still pains me to say his name) and I were like that once.

Jagger and Raven: human years=14

“Hahah Weee!!.Jagger you have got to try this!!”I yelled to Jagger who was currently sprawled on the ground with his ragged, black wings spread open.He was watching me twirl upside down with a faint smirk on his face.

I spun around again and tried to fly upside down as I dared my stomach to even protest.I did not want to throw up on Jagger.

“You’re going to hurt yourself or me, you know,” Jagger called up to me, with his crisp, even voice.He still had the knowing smirk, and didn’t move an inch from the spot that he was at.

“No, I’m not!”I stated absently but stopped flying around for a bit to look at Jagger.

He had closed his eyes and his whole face had the angelic effect that seemed as if he was at peace with the world.He had a gray shirt covering but not concealing his built torso and some worn jeans but no shoes.Shoes aren’t really necessary when you can fly and don’t have to walk.

To say that he looked breathtaking was an understatement, I was so glad I had him as a...friend.

“You going to keep on staring at me like Rave?”Jagger cocked an eye open to see me ogling him.