chapter 21

CC's POV:

I heard a gun shoot and runned towards the sound.

And.. i saw A-Anita lying on the ground onconcious and shot in the side

'Noooooo' i ran towards where anita lay and started to sob

'J-jinxx p-please c-call 911' i managed to say inbetween sobs

I saw jinxx call and looked over to Anita why did that asshole had to shoot her.

Next time i see him he is a dead man!

In a minute the ambulance was here 'sorry sir you can not ride' i was shocked 'b-but she i-is my fiance'

Why did i just say that its not true that would be to fast wouldn't it? 'okay you can ride'

in the hospital i decided to call jinxx 'h-hey jinxx' 'hey CC how is she' i started to sob again 's-she i-is taken a-away for su-surgery' 'oh shit man do we need to come?' 'y-yes pl-please' 'k be there in 5 bye' 'b-bye' i hang up and started to sob again i have never cried so much and i'm being honest there!

after exactly 5 minutes i saw jinxx, sammi, Nicole and the guys run in 'CC!!!!' they all shouted when they saw me.

'i-is sh-she okay?' Nicole asked clearly she has been crying as well 'i-i don't know' i sobbed.

they all tried to comfort me sammi was talking to some random people who came to ask what had happend not because they cared but probably because we all were in full warpaint well mine was kinda messed up but i really don't care

'mister coma?' i stood up 'yup thats me how is she?' 'well your fiancé is in a coma but should probably be awake soon since it isn't caused because of the shot' 'o-okay can i s-see her?' 'yes she is in room 218' 'okay thanks' i saw the guys look at me strange when sammi broke the silence 'CC ARE YOU ENGAGED???' she asked while jumping up and down 'no but i hope i soon will be' i was shocked myself but knew i she came out of the hospital i will propose to her 'thats amazing' every one said in unison even Nicole had a smile.

i walked into her room so still and pale why did she have to get shot why not me why!

i broke out in sobs but than i heard the sound the sound no one wants to hear, the sound of a heart monitor having one loud beep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O omg is she dead or will she live muwhahahaha clifhanger ahw i'm so mean