chapter 18

sorry i havent updated it in a long  time please promote my story okay enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANITA'S POV:

i looked more closely and saw it was my ex boyfriend taylor i hated him he wasn't what you say a good boyfriend.

i gasped and Nicole looked at me and i pointed at were taylor was standing she saw him aswell and had the same reaction.

after she funeral was over we hurried back to the van and the guys ran after us.

'what is going on in here' jake asked.

'its a long story' Nicole replied for me because i broke out in sobs.

i couldn't help but feeling terrified that boy had caused me so much harm when CC came  to calm me down i just broke out in more sobs who know what taylor was going to do.

i stood up to get out of CC's grip and ran over to the bunks and cried into the pillow.

i was terrified when i felt someone hug me i screamed on top of my lungs like there was a murder i couldn't help it when i looked who it was i looked in the eyes of a very sad CC.

Nicole came to look what was happening and understood every thing she explained to CC and he hugged me very thightly and i hugged back since i knew it was him.

i really hoped this wasn't going to turn out in a tradgedy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its a short chapter i'm sorry id it sucked i really hope you liked it though