chapter 3

ANITA'S POV:

we were letting every one before us so we wouldn't have to wait to hang out with the guys.

It was unbelievable how happy they were to see us when we came as the last ones in row they waved happily and had a big grin on their faces.

'Hiiiiii' said ashley with a raised voice 'how are you' although we were only a few passes away he kinda raised his voice, probably cause it was still crowded.

some of the fans recognised Nicole as the girlfriend of andy it was kinda funny

when there was anounced they would leave a few screaming fan girls ran up to them and they took us by the hand and ran away.

me and Nicole burst out in laughter as soon we reached the tour bus.

'hahaha that was soo weird haha' said Nicole on which i replied 'hahahaha yes it was hahaha'

the guys looked at us like we were crazy but we couldn't stop laughing.

i loved it being with the guys and going crazy :).

but there was something about cc he acted different than normal.

i couldn't figure out what it was though.

NICOLE'S POV:

the guys were so happy to see us it was unrealistic i couldn't believe it.

we had to run back to the tour bus because there were too many screaming fan girls.

when we were at the tourbus me and anita had the biggest laugh ever, we just couldn't stop.

the guys thought we were totaly insane but that was what they were used to with us.

as we stopped laughing well as i stopped laughing andy lifted me and kissed me passionatly.

i loved him so much!!!.

but why was cc so distand something was wrong but what i couldn't figure out what it was.

i think no one did understand why but why was ashley grinning when he noticed?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you liked it :D please leave a comment it would make me soo happy :)