chapter 8

the tour is over and they are at the guys place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANITA'S POV:

the tour was over and we were at the guys place busy finishing the last unpacking.

i still couldn't believe i was going to live with them i had called my parents about it and they didn't understand what went wrong but were happy i could stay with the guys.

while i was unpacking CC came in to the room.

'hii anita'

'oh hii CC'

'so how is unpacking going'

'ehh good i think'

'nice eh if you want i can help you'

'yeah sure thanks'

'your welcome'

so he started to help me i felt i needed to blush when he found my collage of the band

he grinned and said 'i didn't knew you were such a big fan' is started to blush and replied 'yes i am i  have always been'

CC started to grin again and on that moment i let a box full of litle stuff fall cc and i started to pick up when i looked up i stared in those beautifull brown eyes.

he bent forward and kissed me he broke our kiss i smiled and kissed him back i couldn't believe it this was the best day of my life.

CC'S POV:

i walked into her room and asked her if i could help unpack.

she said it was okay to help so i started helping with unpacking when i found a collage from the band i asked her if she was such a big fan and she said yes.

suddenly she dropped a box full of litle random stuff so we started to pick it up i looked at her when she suddenly looked up and stared in my eyes.

i leant forward and i kissed her, i broke the kiss and looked at her she smiled and kissed me back.

I couldn't believe it i kissed her and she kissed back this was perfect.

when our kiss broke i whisperd softly 'i love you' and she whisperd back 'i love you to'

'would you please be my girlfriend?' i asked

'dear CC i would love to be your girlfriend' she said with a big grin.

i smiled and kissed her again my Anita i could finally call her mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this chapter :)