i'd die for you

NICOLE'S POV:

today we are going to visit my brother since i'm staying at Anita's place I'm packing some stuff and hope they will let us stay.

'come on we need to leave can you bring my bag down as well?' Anita screamed from down stairs.

'yeah I'm coming wow your bag is heavier than mine!' I screamed back

when I was down stairs Anita put our bags in the car and we drove to the place where the concert was which I didn't knew cause Anita didn't want to tell me.

In the car i put up the Set The World On Fire CD and sang along to every song.

I needed to laugh at the most random moments cause I sounded so horrible.

I'm sure Anita found it horrible but she is used to worse by hanging out with me and the most awsome brother in the world Christian Coma the drummer of Black Veil Brides!

yeah i know its unbelievible but its true CC is my brother.

as we almost arrived me and Anita realised we would first watch the concert so we stopped and put on our war paint.

after we were all in BvB style we drove away again.

at the concert we had the best time aspecially cause we were in front and all of them recognised us.

ANITA'S POV

i asked Nicole to get our bags down and as soon as she was down stairs i put our bags in the car and we drove away

Nicole put up Set The World On Fire and started to sing and randomly laugh at herself its so anoying some times but i'm used to it.

it's even worse when she is with her brother CC on which i have a very big crush on.

I couldn't believe I was ectually friends with the members of Black Veil Brides!!!

we realised we weren't in style so we put on our war paint and drove away again.

the concert was totaly awsome it rocked and i was totaly surprised that the guys saw us cause andy came to were we stood and winked at us.

 I was so exited that i would see my true love CC again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please leave a comment and tell me what you think of the first chapter