chapter 15

ANITA'S POV:

the days had passed and Paris was totaly awsome.

we were just choosing the songs for the concert today when i got a text.

i looked at my phone and yelled out of happines it was Emily one of my friends who i've known all my life.

the text said:

hey Anita its not emily but her parents.

we need to tell you something.

emily has commited suicide today. on the note she left us she wrote she was sick and tired of being bullied and that you should be the first person to know.

so we went to your house but your parents said you were in france with some a band of which i forgit the name.

if you want to ask anything come on skype tonight so we can skype.

greetings Emily's parents.

from the shock i dropped my phone and started to cry

'whats up anni?' CC said (Anni was his nickname for me)

i replied between the sobs 'my friend...... has just..... c-c-comitted......s-s-suicide' and i cried even more.

'shhh i'm here anni' CC said pulling me in a tight hug.

'guys may i ask something' i said when i was calmed down.

'yeah course' they said in unison while i was in a hug from CC and Nicole.

'is it alright for me to play beautifull remains in the show as a dedication to Emily?'

'of course it is' they said in unison again

CC'S POV:

it was almost time for Beautifull remains.

as i saw Anita getting more nervous.

after we had played we stitch these wounds Anita handed over her bass to ash

and walked tp the microphone

'the next song is beautifull remains and i would like to dedicate this song to my friend who has commited suicide today' she said

she started to sing and the whole place was silent as the song had finished all the fans cheered and Anita left the stage so andy finished with saying good bye.

as we came back to the hotel Anita wanted to go straight to bed and i went with her cause i wasn't going to leave her alone now.

Nicole went on skype telling Anita was really tired and couldn't come but she would come on skype tomorrow as she fel asleep a few tears rolled over her face and i whiped them away and pulled Anita even closer to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahw poor Anita has lost a friend soo sad :( but please leave a comment