chapter 6

CC'S POV:

'Anita what happened?' i asked cause i didn't liked to see her sad.

'We lost our house cause my parents didn't pay the rent' she replied.

before i even thought i replied 'You can stay with us!'

'YEAH THAT BE AWSOME' Ashley, Jinxx and Jake said.

'okay' Nicole and Anita replied, 'but do you have free space than?'

'ehh well no not really but we can share rooms right?' i replied hoping they would say yes.

'yeah i gues so' Anita said while looking confused

'hey babe you can stay with me' Andy said to Nicole while smiling and kissing her.

'Anita you can stay with me if you want' I said

'yeah okay cool' she replied smiling.

so they stayed with us i showed them our bunks Anita would be with me and Nicole with andy my day couldn't be more amazing.

ANITA'S POV:

OMG we are staying with the guys YAY this was truely the most amazing day ever.

CC showed me his bunk i couldn't believe this all was happening we would have to do it with the stuff we brought because we werent sure if we were going to another concert or not.

we went to my car grabbed our stuf and brought them to the tour bus.

i wonderd what we would have to do with my car but the manager said he would take care of it so i wasnt really worried.

this day couldn't be more perfect well it could be if CC would be my boyfriend but that wouldn't happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it :3