chapter 13

CC'S POV:

this week its the annaverserie from Andy an Nicole that they have been together for a year so we are going to Paris.

which is great cause i will be in the city of love with my true love Anita.

'CC hurry up every one is ready for god sake' Ashley screamed from down stairs

'yeah chill down dude the plain leaves in 2 hours we have time i'm almost ready'

i put the last things in my suitcase and put on a shirt.

i stormed down and dropped my suitcase so it opened as it hit the ground.

luckily everything was neatly folded and didn't unfold.

i put every thing back in my suitcase and ran to the living room

'here i am ready to go' i said on which jinxx replied 'finally now get in the car hahaha'

'okay dad' i joked.

i walked to the car and found my beautifull girlfriend tweeting how exited she was to go to Paris.

'hii beautifull' i said before kissing her 'hii honey' she replied when our kiss broke.

we drove to the air port and after we went trough the customs (is that right) and explained what all the metal was we were in the airplain ready to go to Paris.

when we arrived we drove to our hotel where our manager called and said we had 2 shows and our instuments were on their way.

we didn't care as long as we could have time with each other and have fun.

after we each had a room we went to explore Paris and went to buy some of our band merch just for fun.

it was truely amazing especially cause i was with anita

ANITA'S POV:

Paris is great we have an awsome hotel, the guys are gonna do some shows and we are walking around in Paris.

the guys bought their own band merch it was really funny seeing people look at their shirts and than themselfs.

CC bought me the sweetest neckles  we made a picture by the eifeltour and put it in the locket of the neckles.

this day was really amazing tomorrow they had an show and we would go clubbing.

when we arrived at the hotel my bass was their i looked confused at it.

'CC we need to look at youtube if there is a video of me and Nicole in the show'.

'okay' he replied

we looked at youtube and found a video of us the comment were

why are andy, ashley not on stage?

omg they need to be on stage more

are they in the band?

omg amazing this needs to be on i tunes 

and there were some french comments as well so i understood it we needed to be in the show.

i was really tired cause i've had an jetlag so i went to bed an CC lay next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

when he did that i felt so safe and knew i never wanted any one else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked this chapter :D