chapter 4

CC'S POV:

there they were i loved it i couldn't believe they were here just for us.

afterthe signing we had to run away because there were some screaming fan girls it was really funny i took Anita by the hand and Andy took Nicole by the hand and we ran to the tour bus.

i wanted to kiss her but i couldn't i was afraid that she doesn't like me back

they were laughing all the time we couldn't even talk normaly but that didn't matter.

i was lost in thoughts about how it could be if i told Anita how i felt.

i was so afraid of what could happen, our friendship could be destroyed.

i think they noticed because Nicole and Anita staired at me and started calling my name

Ashley grinned like a fool cause he was the only one who knew i loved Anita and i was probably staring in Anita's way.

Why couldn't we just be together why didn't she love me back

why did i love the best friend of my little sister there were so many questions but one thing i knew for sure was that i loved her and wanted to be together with her forever.

ANITA'S POV:

What was wrong with CC he was so absent he never ever was.

It made me worry i had never seen him like that before.

while they were asking CC what was wrong i sank in thoughts.

What if he did love me could we be more than friends would our relation ship hold.

soo many questions but one answer if we would love each other it would all fall in its place and i really  did love, him like i never loved someone else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not a very good chapter but please leave a comment and say what you think :D