chapter 12

CC'S POV:

i woke up and i looked at Anita who was still asleep.

she was so cute when she was sleeping i kissed her softly on her forhead.

i got up and got dressed, i walked softly out of the room to the kickthen and i decided i was gona make Anita breakfast

i baked some eggs and made some toast and got some fresh juice.

i put it on a plate and walked to the room where she was still asleep

'awake my dear' i whispered in her ear.

she woke up and smiled 'hii sexy' she said with a grin and than i realised i forgot to put on a shirt.

i laughed and said 'here is a breakfast for my sleeping beautie'

she smiled and took the plate 'thanks my dear'

after she finished breakfast she took her new clothes and got dressed i had gone downstairs while i stole her new guitar and wrote with a waterproof marker hey honey i love you and you are amazing love CC and around it i drew a heart.

she came downstairs and took her bass she saw what i put on her guitar and ran over to me and kissed me like she never did before.

when the rest came down we went to the studio and recorded the new track called: everything gets better.

ANITA'S POV:

i came downstairs after CC had made me a delicious breakfast and i grabbed my bass and i saw he wrote on it it was so sweet i ran to him and kissed him pasionatly.

when every one was down stairs we went to the studio to record everything gets better.

i grabbed my bass and we walked to the car.

the studio was awsome and the first time we recorded it it was already awsome.

the track was finished and we needed to do and photoshoot in a few hours but first we went out to get an tatoo cause me and Nicole now were part of the band so we got the logo tatood just like the rest.

when we had our tatoos done we went to the photoshoot

it was amazing we had all crazy outfits and the most awsome backgrounds and stuff.

the photo looked amazing we couldn't believe it!

after the photoshoot we went out for some clubbing and dinner again.

we saw ella and sammie as well so they came with us.

this day was truely perfect i loved it.

when we went to bed i lay next to CC

he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist while i lay my head on his chest.

he hugged me until i fell asleep, just before i fell asleep he whispered 'i want to be with you forever i love you' on which i replied 'i feel the same way sweetie'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it it isn't very good and it took long