Forgotten Bliss ~Chapter 1

Well, hello there old friends. Miss me? I sure missed you guys.
This is my new story. Just uploading it to see if you'd like it. I really hope you do though, I've been working on this since last year.
Now, for the exciting part. I weighed out the options and I have looked through quite a few things. Sequels have been requested. One of them was for a Sam and Mark story (If you remember Sam and Mark from This Is Definitely Not Love...Right?) and more 'votes' went towards a sequel for my first story, Where My Heart Is. 
I am proud to say that this is the sequel of the latter. Now now, many of you might hate me for what I have done, but fret not. Even I don't yet know how this will end. I've written quite a bit down, and it looks good (Even if I must say so myself). 

The characters shall remain the same. 
Thomas 'Tommy' Jacobs portrayed by Taylor Lautner
Kevin Turner portrayed by Zac Efron
Ashley Henderson portrayed by Alyson Mickalka
Chad Jacobs portrayed by Lucas Till

The first pic shall be of our lovely Kevin Turner

The music video for this is 'Say Hello To Goodbye' by Shontelle (Only because most of the words make sense for this chapter)

Cover Courtesy of @vkookcells (one slide from the video)

ENJOOOOOOOY
Comment, Like, promote, do what you gotta do.

P.S Most- if not all- of the story will be written in Kevin's POV. I will put up a note in the chapter if the POV's should change.

Now, on to the story. :D

CHAPTER ONE

Summer had just begun and the city was starting to clear out. Everyone seemed to be looking forward to their travelling plans. I on the other hand had nothing but my day job at the supermarket to look forward to.

I walked down each aisle, checking each and every product, whether it had been tagged or not and if they were placed in their correct places. There were so many things to get done and I, as the store's supervisor had to make sure that it was finished before the store opened in an hour.

I admit, working here was definitely not my first choice, I had bigger plans ahead of me. In the end, sacrifices had to be made and I had to choose which path I would take.

I reached the canned beans section and notices that the tags were wrong. I called for one of the employees to fix it while I resumed my checking.

As mainstream as most people believed this job to be, it really wasn't that easy. I had to become employee of the month five times in a row in order to have the spot as supervisor secured. Thanks to my good punctuality skills, I had no problem with that. Although sometimes, sometimes this job knocked all the air out of my chest. Beggars couldn't be choosers, I guess.

"Half hour till the doors open!" The announcer said over the intercom.

I checked my watch. Time went fast when you were completely focused on the job.

I collected my clipboard from a nearby station and make sure everything was in order. I went back to my office to sign a few delivery invoices while the other employers prepared to start the new day.

I sighed as I drank of my freshly brewed coffee. I hoped that today would be calm like it was the whole week. As it was the last day of the week, I could take the weekend to relax and let the weekend store supervisor deal with the hype that was bound to come on Saturday and Sunday.