Chapter 17

-EDITED-

Hana stepped out of the car of Jungkook and made her way inside the café.

She found Somi sitting on her own and she waved at her. She sat in front of Somi and began chatting with her.

"So what did my dear brother talk about?", Somi asked in interest.

"He told me many things, but I don't want to start talking about it without Chowon. She, too, needs to know what Jungkook oppa has told me.", Hana said.

"I guess we have to wait for Chowon now.", Somi said. "Have you looked at the café's menu yet?", Hana asked.

"Yes I have. They have your favorite dessert, tiramisu.", Somi answered. "Oooohhh, really?", Hana looked at the menu.

That's when Chowon entered the restaurant with a big and dreamy smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling?", Somi asked while smirking. "Nothing. You won't understand.", Chowon answered as her big smile disappeared.

"Awwww, come on! We have every right to know.", Hana said with a pout.

"No you don't. You'll just laugh at me!", Chowon said, ignoring the fact that Hana was pouting.

"We swear, we won't laugh. Even if it's a guy.", Somi and Hana said together.

"I don't believe either of you. It's a guy for your information. You won't approve too.", Chowon said.

"Fine, we'll just keep quiet and we promise from the bottom of our hearts that we won't make fun of you.", the pair said.

Chowon sighed. She knew that she had to tell them eventually.

"Okay. A certain boy caught my eye when he introduced himself during homeroom. He also happened to be with me during Art class. He was with us during Biology class.", Chowon said.

"Can you tell us the name?", Hana begged. "You better make sure you keep your promises.", Chowon said. Hana and Somi nodded their heads.

"His name is Kim Seokjin.", Chowon said while holding her breath. Somi gasped. Hana was literally shaking with excitement.

"Before you say anything about my crush, let's order some food. I'M STARVING.", Chowon said.

They called a waitress. "Okay, I'm getting a tiramisu.", Hana said with a smile. "I'm getting a chocolate croissant.", Somi said. "And I'm getting a peaches 'n' cream (A/N Sweeter than sweet, chocolate cheeks, and chocolate wings...Reference: BS&T) éclair.", Chowon said.

"Miss, the éclairs are always sold in twos", the waitress informed Chowon. "Oh so I will be served 2 éclairs?", Chowon asked. "Yes, miss.", the waitress reassured her. Chowon nodded. The waitress left their table.

"So what would you like to say about my crush?", Chowon asked Somi and Hana who were grinning at her.

"He's one of my brother's best friends.", Somi said. "He's so confident about his looks. He's not bragging right? I mean he really is handsome.", Hana asked. They laughed.

"True. He's not lying that he's handsome.", Chowon said. "He's also the eldest member, by months, in the group which makes him the most mature one.", Somi informed Chowon.

"Oooohh, tell me more about him!", Chowon exclaimed. Hana laughed at Chowon's amusement.

"He's like the eomma of the group. He cooks and cares for the members. He would also tell the members if they are doing something wrong. He can also be immature sometimes.", Somi said.

Chowon smiled at Somi in a dreamy way. "Yah! Don't daydream (A/N Wishin' on a sky, wishin' on a star. I'm sorry I'll stop with all the song references) in front of me.", Somi playfully scolded. Chowon started laughing.

"Enough about me! Hana tell us what Jungkook oppa told you.", Chowon said.

"He told me about Chaeyoung and Nayeon. He told me that they are both flirts. Chaeyoung flirts the maknae line of the group while Nayeon flirts the hyung line of the group.", Hana said.

"So Nayeon's planning to flirt with Jin oppa now?", Chowon smirked. "I guess I made my first enemy on my first day."

Hana and Somi looked at each other. They didn't know that Chowon was really serious about her feelings for Jin. Hana continued.

As she continued, Somi and Chowon began to realize how bad Chaeyoung and Nayeon are.

Their food finally came and they began eating.
("This tiramisu is amaaazing!", Hana exclaimed)

"Who's paying?", Somi asked after finishing her food. "Let's draw lots to see who pays.", Chowon said.

They drew lots. Hana was to pay for the food.

"The order of how we are going to pay is from me to Chowon then Somi.", Hana said as she paid for their food.

"Bye!", the three of them said and left for their homes.